The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Yeah, I know you guys don't bother with football

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yeah, I know you guys don't bother with football
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 08:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, the actual game was pretty good, especially if you were a Kansas City fan, (which I was).

I would like to comment on the ridiculous half time show. J Lo on a Stripper pole, anyone?

Patrick Mahomes is a hell of a quarterback. Physically, he don't look like much but he has a sort of Fran Tarkington style, and manages to hit his receivers. I only remember about 4 running plays? But the amazing part was; KC down 20-10 with about 5 1/2 minutes left, and yet, they won 31-20. Check my math? what the hell was the score anyway? But they sure turned it around and put some points on the board in the last half of the 4th quarter.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 09:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Half time show was trash ! just my humble opinion !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 09:05 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
KC is the king of 2nd half turnarounds
!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 09:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yawn. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7591 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 09:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know where that halftime show can go, from here? It's decadent jungle rock, crotch grabbing, with more bumps and grinds than your average XXX rated stuff. Hey, look, I'm no Puritan, that's for sure, and I might be old-fashioned, but what the fuck is wrong with MARCHING BANDS, fer cripe sakes?

You want sexy glittering half naked costumes, and then watch this stuff with your family on the couch beside you? I mean, just for instance, what are the Evangelicals and Mormons thinking about that Hedonistic display? And, I'm not a prude, I already established that, but this trash doesn't belong as halftime entertainment for the biggest football game of the year. I think one could say it objectifies females and the feminists should be screaming bloody murder!

Tone it down for next year or I will be forced to watch my dusty copy of The Coyote Gods during half time. I'm sure, with one more viewing, I can learn something? lol

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: you won't believe this! But, I was reading about the game and the raving about the half time "entertainment" and I was flabbergasted to learn that there was more than a half a dozen identifiable songs during that spectacle? It all sounded like mush, to me? MAN! What a fossil, the HMFIC has become! I'm ashamed!

edit: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, KO KO! We finally heard from the Marlboro Man segment of the Peanut Gallery! They would rather chop wood, or break a mustang when the Superbowl is on. (just kidding, Buddy)

[ February 03, 2020, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 10:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/02/03/kids-in-cages-half-time-show-n2560586

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 11:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's another reason why this game is such a friggin' RIPOFF! Look, if every fan at the game had some corporate sponsorship, where tickets are passed to big customers and the actual attendees aren't paying that average $6,000 price per ticket and who knows if that is in the nosebleed seats? Okay, I don't care. The only sporting events I bother attending is baseball, where the prices are somewhat affordable. NBA games are a joke, that's for sure!

But, what I'm talking about is $17 for a fucking beer! Those greedy cocksuckers! Here's an article about concession prices. To me, this is a greater insult than the gate prices.

What do you think? And, I bet they look in purses to see if you are sneaking in with a bottle of water?

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2020/02/03/super-bowl-liv-concession-prices-burger-hard-rock-stadium-miami/23917728/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2020 04:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
another opinion

scroll down and watch the 1984 halftime show. No twerking whatsoever....how lame!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/02/the_super_bowl_liv_halftime_show_was_polished_highly_produced__and_vulgar.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters