The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » McConnell says he doesn't have the votes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: McConnell says he doesn't have the votes
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2020 04:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am getting so sick of these people that are stabbing Trump in the back!

Apparently, there are 4 Republican senators that would vote for witnesses, thereby prolonging the trial. Whatever their motives, this is very short sighted. They should all be kicked out of the party! Who needs turncoats?

Yeah, I know that Trump acts like a jerk. But judge him by his results and promises kept. He beats the hell out of Obama and Bush, that's for damned sure!

If they do manage to sabotage these hearings, and things go south, I have to wonder where those backstabbers will go to hide? Because, I think Trump will be reelected in spite of their efforts. Period.

I'm pissed, and here's another thing; Trump has another rally tonight. Watch and see if there is any Democrat that can match his crowds. Period!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31490 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2020 06:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to drain the swamp when there are alligators on both sides come November clear both sides of the isle !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters