The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » tODAY WE HONOR A BUTT FUCKING SODOMITE RAPIST

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: tODAY WE HONOR A BUTT FUCKING SODOMITE RAPIST
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2020 04:33 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Gobye Kobe you piece of shit !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2020 07:21 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Seems kinda harsh, but then, I don't follow sports and all of the associated drama.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2020 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No, he's right! Kinda swept under the rug, some sort of event in Colorado somewhere with a hostess that he bent over the back of an easy chair and had his way with her. I'm pretty sure he looked guilty as hell when questioned, and I'm not really sure what happened but I think he bought his way out of it? Might have happened in 2003/ There was some mention last night onTucker Carlson. But, he said all's forgiven since he's been a good father ever since.

But, here's the thing. Every one of those giant NBA all stars dip their stick in a bunch of high class hookers that follow every game. These guys earn a lot of money and budget a lot of it on pussy. I think Magic Johnson claimed to have screwed 8,000 women, most prefer white girls, as I understand? As to why Kobe would resort to rape, I don't know but these guys aren't accustomed to being told NO.

So, that's the gossip.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 28, 2020, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2020 07:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Today, on Tucker, he talked about Kobe and his daughter receiving communion early the morning of the crash.

Here's one article about Kobe:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/01/28/kobe-bryants-life-is-a-reminder-of-the- reality-of-redemption/

Basically, (I guess?) it says that he has been a good boy since 2003.

But, neither pro or con, Above, I was pointing out that the culture of the NBA certainly influenced Kobe, and like I say, he has kept his nose clean since. I always did think he was a ball hogging Prima Donna. The Laker offense: inbound the ball and get it to Kobe for a forced jump shot from the top of the key. I just don't know if I feel like trashing him right now, but he did it and never really faced consequences.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 28, 2020, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2020 06:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't follow the NBA I call it thugball bunch of gangtas! fuck em over payed assholes !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2020 06:46 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If you like sports try a Friday nite at your local high school ! save them while they are young !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2020 06:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I had sex with a black girl or two not worth the effort !I know why men of color prefer white women
nothing else like it !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2020 07:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Soooo, did it change your luck?

For me, have not experienced any exotics, after clarifying that I had a few Mexican girls. I made a sort of joke about it and Nancy would roll her eyes at the thought of "Mexican exotics." Just yanking her chain and she knew it.

Well, off to the Vet! Tillie's getting fixed, this morning. She just thinks she's going for a ride, kennel's loaded.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2020 08:00 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Run poor bab

y run !

[ January 29, 2020, 08:01 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters