The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hello? I have brought up this very issue!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello? I have brought up this very issue!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2020 01:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason, only Democrat charges get any credibility from the corrupt and BIASED MEDIA!

Just read the article and tell me why this subject has been ignored? Is it because our hopelessly biased Media only listens to what the Democrats tell them. When Republicans mention the same issues, nobody cares. It's a double standard and I am sick of it. If all we have is FOX News to carry the water, the Mainstream Media can scoff and claim that it's FOX that is biased.This is crazy and it's time the media became an honest institution and played fair!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/running_out_of_words_to_describe_the_impeachment_sham.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31487 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2020 04:15 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have been saying this for a while the our enemy has always been the complicit media time to start shootin !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2020 04:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have to die from something ! why not something with a purpose! Fuck these assholes !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2020 08:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but. Those Drones on MSNBC and CNN just do not get it! When you mention the double standard and the things they accuse Trump of, then point out that their heroes are guilty of the same friggin' thing, there is a complete lack of comprehension. It's as if you are comparing apples to oranges. Hillary's actions and understandable, and excusable. Obama's deeds are completely reasonable because it's different when a Democrat does the exact same thing as a Republican, so we have to excuse Democrat foibles and condemn Republican sins! In other words; WHY DO WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS?

Yes, they do not get it. Democrats have different standards, see? Democrat felonies are actually misdemeanors. Republican misdemeanors are 3rd degree felonies. What is wrong with you conservatives? Do you not understand? Benghazi was excusable, Fast and Furious was completely understandable, BUT there was no QUID PRO QUE like that subversive and traitorous phone call! Why does the Media keep having to explain the difference? Conservatives are so stupid, we would have to continually explain these differences, so we just don't bother? They do not get it! Conservatives are not very intelligent. Liberals are so much smarter!

There is something wrong with Liberals. It's a dad burned MENTAL ILLNESS!

This is far deeper than just speaking a different language. It's fundamental. It's like reasoning with a monkey. Yes, Republicans wear clothes but they still can't think logically, and they throw their feces!

It's like explaining Quantum Theory to an infant! That's why we do the things we do, Republicans are hopeless!

My explanation is total bullshit, but it's very close to Liberal Worldview. These cocksuckers are evil!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 23, 2020, 08:26 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2020 09:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That's why I am a constitutional conservative and not a republican clean out both sides of the isle in November !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2020 09:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
All of these people are leeches sucking the American tit!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 23, 2020 11:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I can't condemn Conservatives, they aren't advocating burning down the institutions and pulling down statues. It's LIBERALS! Those bastards should be burned at the stake!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 24, 2020 07:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Yup!

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters