The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Boy howdy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boy howdy
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2020 04:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Got a call from the daughter of a friend , he needed a ride seems he got stopped and arrested for a dui blew a 1.2 Four hours of driving for me didn't need that , his problems are just beginning ! so stupid and Unnecessary ! On a better note I got to drive his Jaguar Nice car but for girls !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2020 08:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a good friend. I will remember who to call!

My son got two DUI's close together, (like the next day) but in different counties, and apparently, they couldn't put 2 and 2 together? He got away without some severe punishment, not sure what it was, it was a long time ago? The lesson he learned was, don't drink and drive.

The lesson I learned, don't do him a favor by getting his truck out of impound, costing an insane amount every day. Turned out, he had got one of those "Title Loans" and could have cared less how long that truck was impounded, since he would just walk away from it, WTF is that all about? Unfortunately, he had to pay Dad, since he was living under his roof. Very private person, doesn't like to get bitched at, the less the parents know, the better. "Words to live by"

So, proudly, (or smugly, take your pick) I have never been arrested for anything. knock on wood! But it wouldn't be DUI That's for chumps!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I have ridden in Jags a number of times, the neighbors have two of them and they are my ride to medical appointments, etc. I see nothing special about them, at all? Styling is attractive, but I think my Infiniti is just as nice looking. Status wise, I'm sure the Jag takes it.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31276 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2020 08:33 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said nice car for a chick ! Me Im a truck guy have no use for cars except my little FJ. I use it like a truck LOL

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2020 09:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and you sure have me looking out for them, too! Every once in a while I see an unusual color, like maroon and a brown, even a green. There are two blues, one is very ugly. I saw one at Target about a month ago. It was white and very tricked out, a winch and a snorkel and lots of lights. I took a pic of it. It looked completely qualified for offroad. edit: huge tires!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 12, 2020, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2020 06:24 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
FJ ......... ????? [Confused]

Edit to add; People up in Ash Fork drive Jaguars ????????
Never would have guessed it.

[ January 13, 2020, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2020 06:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and apparently took a bus home. He is not that far off the grid!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2020 08:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko Toyota FJ cruiser built for one year as a tribute to the FJ 40 was so popular they built it for several years I also had an fj 40 back in the day ! My 2007 still has a blue book of 90 percent of its original value. they no longer make them had several offers over 22k told them all no thank you !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2020 08:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I drove to his place and got his Jag it had a full tank unlike my FJ his other car is a Lincoln Signature he's an Idiot what can I say ! His Lincoln is still in impound I'm out of favors ! LOL!

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2020 08:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, just for yucks & giggles, send him word that while he's 'away' you took his Jag and installed a lift kit and some decent All Terrain Tires. Should help on muddy roads, no need to thank you, heading out for a test drive, ets.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7488 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2020 09:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
KOKO I don't know how you can live here without 4wd he lives on a county maintained road but just getting to the pavement would be impossible !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters