The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What's not to like?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's not to like?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted January 03, 2020 07:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://apnews.com/5597ff0f046a67805cc233d5933a53ed

A missile attack takes out top Iranian general. And, they, (the usual suspects) immediately squawk! Biden said it was irresponsible! Pelosi says it was not "authorized." Who's side are these people on?

I have the feeling that if Trump were to say: "God Bless America" the entire democrat congress would vote a resolution condemning it as PROVOCATIVE!

Just think about it a minute. Obama used to use drones to blow up people he didn't like, including American citizens; and the Dems and the Media never said BOO!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 03, 2020, 07:46 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 09:45 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently Iran didn't get the January 2017 memo about a new sheriff in town. They got the message loud and clear now.

And don't think North Korea isn't paying attention.

[ January 03, 2020, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 12:49 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Make no mistake like everything money is involved. Ted Cruz knows.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/03/ted-cruz-obama-rhodes-iran/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 02:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, 'Rocket Man' has got to be thinking maybe I shouldn't push this guy too far.

Note to the Democrats; It's called LEADERSHIP.
Since you've done nothing for the last three years you should try it.

IMPEACH
Pelosi

RE-ELECT
Trump.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 03:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Have you notice how totally backwards and reversed is the thinking of most Liberal Democrats? How can human's be so twisted? All I know is; politics can totally turn a human brain to mush.

See...we are supposed to put up with Iranians blowing up Americans but when Trump does the exact same thing as OBAMA did for EIGHT FRIGGIN' YEARS, suddenly, he's starting a dangerous Mid East War! Huh? Obama was always blowing up terrorists with drones and Hellfire missiles. Nobody, the Media or the Demorats said BOO!

Now, Trump takes out a high value terrorist LEADER, and suddenly, this is irrational and provocative! Huh?

I say; Enjoy Paradise, Asshole!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 04:30 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Not to sound paranoid or buying into conspiracy stuff, but ................

The magic muslim 'bama used drones & such to take out terrorists.
But didn't accomplish much.
Unless the 'hits' were ordered by some mulah playing muslim politics for their benefit ?????

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2020 05:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Muslims the only rationale for genocide ! fuk em all

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2020 07:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I read an article by somebody, a conservative but a never trumper. He said we need to be careful provoking the Iranians because they have a bunch of missiles, and they can tie up 34% of the world's energy, oil and Natural gas through the Straight of Hormuz.

Yeah well. Just put up with it, I guess? The figure I saw last night on TV was 608 dead Americans by Iran and Hezbola.(sp) Maybe we should bite the bullet and kick their ass and don't worry about getting a bloody nose, in return?

Already, and in spite of our "Allies" stabbing us in the back, the economic sanctions (apparently) are really hurting both the North Koreans and Iranians. Their economy is in serious trouble just because we are not allowing them to use our monetary system. It's kinda like using your VISA and making payments with a 24% interest rate. Just about any fool can see the problem there?

Anyway, OK they got missiles. OK, they can cause disruption in commerce. OK, we can get a few losses shot down and the pathetic Democrats will shit their pants, etc. etc. These things (apparently) are supposed to make us be reasonable and cautious. You know? Like Barry's policies, do nothing provocative, and send them a pallet of hundred dollar bills; which will finance much more global terrorism.

I say, let's play a little brinksmanship with these assholes, and see who's willing to die, or regime change, which is long overdo....THANKS, PEANUT FARMER!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2020 06:49 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
You're on it LB.

(edit) From what I understand. Money laundering is beyond belief.

Every time I hear about a deal. Nuclear-Climate whatever. I think about laundering ?

That's our money !!

[ January 04, 2020, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2020 04:06 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey here's a thought bomb the shit out of them and take over the oil fields they are all run by American companies and leased equipment ! Those dune idiots cant even figure out how to use toilet paper!

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2020 04:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Who are we kidding Haliburton could have them crippled in an hour ! Think ill go for a walk.
Shut down the federal reserve and gives us back our liberty ! Short walk !

[ January 05, 2020, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2020 09:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it's time to really play brinksmanship with Iran, toss in NK while you're at it.

I really didn't know that the whole world is run by our financial institutions? It's a pretty big deal when they can't just order something on Amazon. Apparently? what it amounts to is that everything a country wants to do, unless they do it domestically, they have to do it using our resources.

Imagine this: you want to buy an airplane from Boeing. Somehow, you manage to contact them and pick out your color and they tell you how much it will cost. Then, nothing happens until they get at least a down payment.

So, they will only accept 100 dollar bills and you have to trade fish and rice to China in exchange for American currency. This is no big deal, they send the rice and frozen fish by rail to China, (their only friend) and they send dollar bills back.

Now, how do they get those dollar bills to Seattle? I guess they load it on a ship and a month later, Boeing gets that down payment. This is how it is difficult to do anything when you can't just push a button. They are not only reduced to the Barter system, but the shear logistics of conveying millions of dollars becomes apparent. They have no credit rating and can't move money around in the civilized world, and I can't guess what other hardships they have when they really don't have anything anybody wants?

What else can be done that isn't already being done? Who knows but they are squawking like crazy so whatever it is, it involves money and they don't have it.

My concept of International finances is less than basic, but I think the world revolves around our systems of trade and it's frustrating the hell out of them because they don't have access.

You know that pallet of cash that the Iranians got was their own money that had been impounded for more than 40 years, right? And, they couldn't do a damned thing about it except cry like babies for 40 years until that asshole Obama gave them back their own money and which they are using to finance GLOBAL TERRORISM. At least they have the cash and now they only have to send couriers with suitcases full of money to pay for the bombs, etc. North Korea is worse off because they don't have a lot of hard currency laying around.

There is a lot of talk about sanctions for this and sanctions for that but exactly what is involved, I really don't know? All I am speculating on is the fact that all the world's trade and other transactions is funneled through American systems. The world would cease to function without using our institutions. It's kind of amazing how the United States became the prime mover in global trade. When you think about it, all this talk about the G7 is bullshit, we control damned near everything and those 180 countries that vote against us 85% of the time had better be careful with Trump. This guy has got balls! Boy! Somebody really fucked up by letting him in the drivers' seat!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters