The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here's more good news!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's more good news!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2019 05:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump is the champion of the little people!
HE'S BRINGING BACK INCANDESCENT LIGHT BULBS!

Can single use plastic bags be next? Then, my favorite: PLASTIC STRAWS!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/trump_gives_us_back_our_light_bulbs.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2019 07:54 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting good news !!

Meanwhile effective Jan the 1st. We can't get plastic bags for our groceries in Orygone anymore ??
I use 'em to put my lunch in all kinds of shit.

So yeah they get recycled ? Go figure.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2019 03:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
What the fu88 is wrong with paper these people are nuking futz , there are more trees now in north America than there were in 1800 thanks to our reforestation efforts don't tell Greta her head will explode !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2019 08:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and we used to carefully fold those paper grocery bags and stick them in the space between the refrigerator and the junk drawer cabinet, they might be still there?

It's amazing how we are jerked around by a very few Zealots, who have discovered some unwarranted crusade. I heard there was a study done not long ago about the scourge of the day, single use plastic bags. Come to find out, those bags only represent 3% of the trash polluting our highways and byways. Of course, since they are snagged on barbed wire and twisting in the wind, that's all the rabid environmentalists see, and which makes their heads explode.BUT, because of this optical illusion, now we have to walk out of the store with bananas stuffed in every pocket and a jelly donut crammed in our belt beside the Glock. I (for one) resent all of these quests dreamed up by do gooders!

And, make no mistake, Liberals know exactly how to get what they want: MANDATORY COMPLIANCE!
Have the message delivered by a child, such as the 8 year old that told us that sea turtles were all dying from choking on plastic straws. That'l keep you awake at night!

Then there is Greta Thunberg and her scolding-"HOW DARE YOU" and she delivered the script perfectly! Then there is that nauseating kid from Florida ragging on the NRA.

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS, HOW WE ARE MANIPULATED, ALL DAY LONG, 24/7!

I'm told it's not nearly as bad up in Ash Fork? Paul is just barely on the edge of the grid, no phone calls, for sure no knocking on doors; can't avoid the junk mail, I guess? But, he can hear the coyotes and I can't. Well, to be honest, even if I moved in next door, in Ash Fork, I couldn't hear them, since I'm practically stone deaf. I think even ko ko can hear coyotes and he's only semi rural. Any time you are 2 1/2 acres from your nearest neighbor, that's at least semi rural, and if you can't bounce a rock off his tin roof from your front door, that's at least semi rural. But, it's enough to get his dogs barking at the moon.

Same with GOAT LEADER. I envy all!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2019 09:21 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah and we get to pay for those paper sacks !! 10 cents each I think ?
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2020 08:20 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
More good news. Found out last night plastic straws got banned also !!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2020 04:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The funniest line I heard all week was a report showing the tents and the trash along downtown city streets in Los Angeles and San Francisco, but mentioning that they had managed to completely ban and eliminate PLASTIC STRAWS!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 03:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Shaking my head !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 03, 2020 05:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto, with great sadness over what Calif. once was and what it's become.

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Edit to add;
It's too late for Calif. to ever return to the greatness it once was, but don't think for even an instant that it can't happen to any other State.
Evil Triumphs When Good People Do Nothing.

[ January 03, 2020, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters