The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Lying Weasel James Comey

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lying Weasel James Comey
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 10, 2019 12:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This asshole is appearing on CNN, (of course) and claiming he has been exonerated by the IG report.

But hold on there, Hoss!
This is what the AG has to say about his veracity and truthfulness:

Excerpt from the Washington Examiner

quote:
Noting the limits inherent in an inspector general review, including jurisdiction and inability to compel testimony, Barr pointed to Comey as an example where Horowitz's report fell short.
Durham is not limited to the FBI. He can talk to other agencies. He can compel people to testify,” Barr said. “One of the problems in the IG’s investigation, I think he would agree, is that Comey refused to sign back up for his security clearance and therefore couldn't be questioned about classified matters. So, someone like Durham can compel testimony, he can talk to a whole range of people, private parties, foreign governments, and so forth.”

In his report, Horowitz said Comey was one of a number of former FBI employees who “chose not to request that their security clearances be reinstated for their [inspector general] interviews” and “therefore, we were unable to provide classified information or documents to them during their interviews to develop their testimony, or to assist their recollections of relevant events.”

Meanwhile, this Dickweed is claiming complete vindication, and everybody should believe him because he is 6'8". He aught to be grateful that he isn't in prison.....yet.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: here's the whole article:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/barr-comey-refusal-to-reinstate-security-clearance-a-problem-in-fisa-investigation

[ December 10, 2019, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31491 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2019 09:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't heard? Have they arrested this asshole, yet? I want to see him in striped pajamas with his bare legs sticking out from the middle of his calf, in one size fits all prison garb.

Meanwhile, CNN, or is it MSNBC? keeps giving him a forum to claim his vindication! I claim a citizen's arrest for FAKE NEWS! To allow this DICKWEED the forum to proclaim his innocence is criminal!

Good hunting, El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2019 09:44 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Put your worries at ease Leonard, remember the progressive lefts mantra "No one is above the law". No one is above the law, unless your one of them. The rest of we commoners, at an instinctual level know that's bull shit. Of course some people are above the law.....just not us. I don't know exactly where it is, but there is a bar set at some particular height, possibly at the point where your name is preceded by some sort of acronym, be it Senator, Congressman, Doctor, you pick the flavor, but there is a bar, and we the regular folks don't clear it, simple as that.

Would give me a warm fuzzy feeling to see that lanky sonofabitch Comey being led out of a court room like the Meskins man handled "El Chapo". Showing no respect, crudely pushing and shoving him out the door towards an awaiting van, his legs shackled and him doing the little El Chapo shuffle, and just toss him away.
We all know this isn't going to happen......he ain't one of us.

[ December 13, 2019, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

Posts: 1633 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2019 10:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, but anyway, here is a long article that talks about how we are lied to at every opportunity. And, lied to, by members of the secret agencies. These assholes haven't changed since J Edgar Hoover! Hmm? I wonder if there are any photos of Comey or Brennen in a dress? In other words, these spy agency people are all a few bricks short of a load. We are told, by CNN, that we must believe the new analysts on the payroll because they were on the "Inside" and are "pervy" to all the true, secret stuff and therefore, must be believed. This SPY AGENCY welfare program must stop!

Anyway, read about it here. It's long but eye opening!

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/12/the-inspector-generals-report-on-2016-fb-i-spying-reveals-a-scandal-of-historic-magnitude-not-only-for-the-fbi-but-also-the-u-s-media/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 13, 2019 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
excellent commentary

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/the-fbi-didnt-commit-errors-and-omissions-it-abused-its-power

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters