The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Lance!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Lance!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 01, 2019 06:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
read this from the Victor thread:edit: I cut and pasted this post from the Victor thread, second page, 7th from the bottom.

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2019 12:52 PM Profile for Leonard Author's Homepage Email Leonard Edit/Delete Post
Lance, there is some asshole that thinks they are sending email under my name to various huntmaster members. One of which I read this morning before I read your post above, and it makes a lot more sense. I don't know who it is, of course, I have sent replies and they are always returned, so it's a bogus IP address. All he is doing is wasting his time. But he did say that nobody cares about Lance and his problems. But, of course we do!

Myself, I'm actually losing weight. Not much, maybe 10-12 pounds but it's enough that my pants are loose and I need to tighten my belt.

My house guests just left to go up to Baldy and experience the snow for a couple hours and have a beer at Baldy Lodge. I bet it will be packed. Have another guest coming in later today, fortunately a dog lover. Tillie is a complete pest, wants to love everybody.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Tillie is also becoming very accomplished at emptying my trash, especially when I'm not around. It's another of the tricks she learned all by herself!

[ November 29, 2019, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

[ December 01, 2019, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2019 04:26 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Recd your legit inquiry on this last night. The reply there, appearing to come from me, did not. Fwd entire convoy to you minutes ago.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2019 04:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, yeah. I'll start with a general observation about sick people that want to blow up total strangers. Certain creeps that will tamper with Tylenol bottles, fill them with rat poison and put them back on the shelf. That is also a special kind of insanity.

Then we have people that waste their time creating computer viruses, when they could just as well discover a cure for polio.

In this case, through my online efforts over the past 20+ years, somebody has enough hate and call it what it is, unbalanced insanity to fuck with me and you because of some PETTY disagreement? Or, give me a valid, legit reason that I have not considered.

This asshole is seriously disturbed, very much like the raghead on London Bridge committing slashing murder with both butcher knives taped to his hands so (again) he can kill total strangers. There is no valid explanation for someone to inflict harm on someone they have never met.

It is pathetic!

Well, I'm far from perfect, but I mean well, and this enterprise does cost me money to share my experience with others of like mind. And yet It generates hate. I have pity for the schmuck that does these things.

Good hunting. El Bee

Good

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2019 07:56 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with ya, brother. I've got a lot of reasons to be pissed, and in all honesty, I spend a lot of my awake time trying to keep from slipping further into obsessing over everything that is wrong in my life. But, I'm worrying about real problems. My wife's chronic pain and suffering, my daughter's anxiety disorder and how it is stealing her life one day at a time, or our son's recovery from addiction. I mean, I can think about the lady that wasn't paying attention and rear ended my wife and caused permanent nerve damage in her neck and upper back. I can think about how my daughter was exposed to meningitis in a hotel pool that led to her OCD, or the small group of people who introduced my son to meth. Now, THOSE are things worth getting upset about.

I find it really damned hard not to feel sorry for some pathetic piece of shit whose panties are in a bunch because he feels like he got talked to in a mean way by LB, or someone/ everyone else here.

I've racked my brain trying to figure out whose kimchee I shit in within the calling community. I mean, as I told LB, I wear a lot of hats and find myself in situations fairly regularly where my simply being there is unsettling for some people. Hell, I met with the local County Attorney a couple weeks ago and she very bluntly told me that I've pissed her off more than most on a couple occasions and that, get ready for this, I can be very abrasive. LOL I told her to ask my wife and kids about my thoughts on that: Rule #8 - If I said it, I meant it.

But, I digress. I can honestly say that I can only think of one person in the entire calling industry/ community that has an ax to grind with me and he sure as shit isn't worth me wasting any of my time worrying. I just think it's a pretty petty POS that gets folks riled up like this for their perverse enjoyment. They must get off on this sort of think for the same reason Jeffry Epstein had a thing for abusing underage girls. Makes me wonder if there's a connection between my email and the little rift whomever tried to start over earthwalker a few months back. Whoever it is is just a turdstirrer doing turdstirrer shit.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters