The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy mother fu88erfumbithcn bag of assholes marinated i coc8 sukker sauce Why just f

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holy mother fu88erfumbithcn bag of assholes marinated i coc8 sukker sauce Why just f
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2019 03:50 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My lovely bride had a swelling on her neck around a lymph node we went for a biopsy last week they took tissue from several lymph nodes and her thyroid turns out its lymphoma. We get to do this rodeo again! pretty sure we have a little black cloud following
us. Weeze old folks just let up huh? I guess when you get old its serious !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2019 05:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, shit. I never know what to say when things like this come up.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
tedo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2019 06:08 AM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
Cancer sucks. Lost both parents to cancer, oldest brother battling prostate cancer and other brother survived throat cancer but has to deal with effects of all the radiation treatments. I wish the best for your wife and yourself. Don't let the old man in.
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2019 06:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that what you are telling us? She has the early stages of the big C? Right you are! Just what you needed....not! The thing about Lymph glands is they go everywhere, just like the blood circulating system.

I'm sure prompt treatment will turn out in your favor. And, we will keep you and your lovely bride in our thoughts and prayers.

I've never had much cancer in my family. My father had bladder cancer but as a basis for a family history of cancer, the doctors all discount it because it's like 100% caused by smoking. I don't know how that figures, but like I said, they discount that as contributing to my family history of cancer, or in this case, the lack of. I keep reminding all of them that Crohn's is hereditary; whatever it is, and there is no known cure. It's not cancer, although it might as well be?

But, don't forget, the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31460 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 26, 2019 07:43 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Just like Koko I don't know what to say at times like this. But you do have my best wishes for a full recovery.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2019 02:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Tedo
Oral cancer and radiation the gift that keeps on giving is what I get to deal with.
Leaonard
lymphoma is cancer if the lymphatic system and thyroid. It is treatable and has an excellent cure rate. We will deal with this as it comes, and put it behind us ! She is tougher than I will ever be .
Just bitching just don't need this right now !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2019 02:55 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the well wishes ! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2019 05:56 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Really sorry to hear.
Try to get her in walking shape if possible.
A friend in his late 70s who in in unbelievable shape just beat stage 4 liver cancer. He walks every day and bird hunts chukar in our steep country. All due to his health and clean living and quality healthy eating.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2019 04:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I built a road through our property we walk daily weather permitting and we take the fur gators !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2019 12:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's cool, Paul. But you are probably in violation?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2019 01:46 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard my HOA is Coconino county I am on the GIS but they don't even know I exist!

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2019 01:51 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Right now I cant find my road we have 14" of snow an overnite gift ! I'm stuck here cant go any where most of the highways were closed yesterday !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 29, 2019 03:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, same here, my guests had to arrive here vis 14, the Antelope valley and over Cajon Pass rather than down the I-5 and over the Grapevine.

Of course, today, no rain, and partial sunshine. But, it's cold.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: I had a friend in Agua Dulce that we used to visit. It's just about straight over the top of Mt Baldy, maybe 20 miles away. But to go the 210 and through Newhall and out the 14 was about 75 miles. On the other hand, going east up Cajon and through Wrightwood and turning north, it was also 75 miles to Agua Dulce. Which means "Sweet Water" in Spanish. 6 of one and a half a dozen of the other. However, by way of Newhall seemed a little shorter, time wise.

[ November 29, 2019, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2019 07:05 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I got a very claustrophobic feeling hearing this brother. I am so sorry Paul! Praise God, you guys caught this early and that it is treatable. I will be praying diligently for you and your precious wifey!!

The Lord is good and He loves you very much!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2019 07:07 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Never heard of furred gators; is that anything like snow snakes??

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 02, 2019 08:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so proud of you, Danny! This is at least the 4th, maybe 5th time you have posted without asking me to send you your password! Keep it up, Smoke Dancer!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2019 03:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Danny we will be fine, prayer is powerful
I know this to be true. Alligators with fur are how people with Airedales refer to their pups they are the largest of the terriers and full of energy
They have no quit and no off button they will hunt anything you put them on from rabbits to bears and Mtn. lion . They are high energy all the time probably better suited to a younger man . I just love them they remind me of me when I was fifteen !LOL

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2019 12:51 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe so? But if "looks" count for anything, your Airedale is just another shaggy mutt and my Blue Tick Pup is a beauty queen!

(just kidding)

Besides, I'm sure Tillie would leave any Airedale in the dust. Damn! She's fast! and strong, too!

Oh well, everybody thinks their dog is the greatest, but I sure. Mainly because it runs true to form, all looks, no brains. She acts pretty stupid, but maybe it is an act? Good thing I didn't expect her to do my banking!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Tillie is right at 50 pounds and almost 7 months old. I'm thinking she will top out at 75 or so but my son seems to think she will grow more slowing now until she's 18 months? First I ever heard of that, but he's sort of the expert on hound dogs.

[ December 03, 2019, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2019 01:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Having hunted feral hogs once behind a pack of hounds & Airedales and seeing what those friendly, playful shaggy beasts did to a large pig before we could catch up to them, I've always been somewhat surprised that the police didn't use them as police dogs.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2019 02:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Did I mention high energy If you don't get to them in time to call them off OH well! And yes leonard all dogs are the best! My best girl Tally Mae is fast but not near as fast as her daughter Marigold who is a x Airedale x Black Lab ! Black as coal fast as lightning.
, Hairy like a bitch. They are both wooly monsters and bring me great joy !

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2019 09:23 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang it! Reading you guys talk about your dogs warmed me all up inside...😀Fer real, fer real, I got a kick out of. Made me smile to read!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 07, 2019 07:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My pup, I should have named her "Turbo" when I have to go somewhere and I put her out back, she can still see the street, and can see me backing out and she can also hear me when I set the alarm when I come back. By the time I get in the house, she's all wired up and she tears around the house, bouncing off the furniture, slipping and sliding and howling, so excited! It's a kick to watch. She turns figure eights between the great room and the front door and the den, it's really hilarious, kicking up rugs and carrying on like I've been gone weeks, instead of hours, maybe minutes? No, not really. When I'm only gone minutes, she only does hand springs at the back door, I don't get the FULL MONTY. It's a greeting I don't entirely deserve, but it's appreciated, none the less.

I guess she will tone it down, pretty soon, one of these days, but all I can do is laugh at her....which she notes, and takes offense, nibbles at my pant leg. She's a hoot!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters