The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Happy Tuesday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Tuesday
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 03:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to remind you that Jeffery Epstein did not kill himself !

This bald faced fuckery goes on right in front of our faces yet that bitch walks with impunity !
I want her to die in prison I'm sure aids will take bill soon and Bucky beaver their daughter should be imprisoned as well for stealing funds from the corrupt Clinton foundation for her multi million dollar wedding the George Soros' nephew ! who the fuck would sleep with that !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 05:38 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Paul,
Enough with the happy thoughts. Back to doing Physical Therapy. Step...step.....squat....step...

Makes one pause though, the whole time Bill the Buffoon was President ....... the HildaBeast was pulling the strings behind the scenes.
And it would seem that she gathered enough dirt on the right people to keep her ass out of prison.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 07:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All of this is so mind boggling, I can't believe it! We have all the dishonesty of the CLINTON FOUNDATION, and the access, the pay to play and nobody cares? We have the Epstein Fantasy Island and Billy Boy fucking twelve year olds, and nobody gives a shit!

Then we have the Vice President of the United States threatening to withhold a $Billion Dollars worth of aid to Ukraine unless they fire some prosecutor that apparently was investigating Biden's son!

And yet....because Trump asks a perfectly reasonable question about Joe Biden and his shenanigans, HE'S THE ONE IN TROUBLE! And, forget all of the above, the phony "Clinton Foundation" , the trips to Fantasy Island with Jeffery Epstein and ex-presidents and senators and famous law professors all fucking twelve year olds; NO, NO! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THAT PHONE CALL!

That phone call asking about some serious QUID PRO QUO that everybody should be concerned about. But, in this case, because Biden is running for president, nobody can question his actions, (that he even bragged about) from three years ago? Something's rotten in Denmark!

Everything about this phony IMPEACHMENT stinks to high heaven! First of all, this spy from the CIA lurking behind the curtains at the Whitehouse. This guy is a card carrying member of the resistance, a registered Democrat, and they changed the rules so he didn't have to have first hand knowledge of the "violation" just have HEARD ABOUT IT, what is called "hearsay" evidence that is not allowed in any courthouse in the country, but in this case, it's plenty good enough to fire/impeach the president of the United States! WTF?

And, all the cheerleaders in the Media are having the VAPORS over this phone call, and what seems to be a reasonable FAVOR; to look into the Biden's, and their dealings with Ukraine.

Well, they have already pitched a fit for three fucking years about Trump "colluding" with Russia to get himself elected, and now they dreamed up this QUID PRO QUO phone call and this will fill out the remainder of Trump's four years and hopefully, they can elect one of those clowns the Democrats are running for president in 2020.

Seems to me, the people can see through this outrageous behavior even though our national media cannot! Boy, where to start? Drain the swamp could begin with every facet of the MEDIA because we are being fed a line of bullshit a mile long. The average citizen doesn't know what to think? How could this get so fucked up? Say what you will about FOX NEWS but without them, the propaganda we are being fed is enough to blind damned near the entire nation to the total dishonesty in our government, top to bottom!

I've said it before and I will say it again: I thank GOD every day that Hillary Clinton isn't the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! (and Epstein didn't kill himself)

end of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 08:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just happened to think about the subject of the initial post and the wild accusation that this asshole in solitary confinement managed to hang his self in prison. The details are sketchy, even the fact that he used to have a cellmate. Even the fact that he has two fucking guards that are supposed to check on him every 1/2 hour, and yet, (apparently) nobody did check on him for 3 fucking hours! And the guards, (whoever they are?) were both sleeping for those 3 hours when he wasn't checked? And we are supposed to believe all of this was perfectly normal activity at that prison and nobody has ever raised a question about the lack of protocol, the complete breakdown of the rules and regulations? And, where are these guards? Move along, nothing to see here!

I think it's high time that somebody started asking big questions about what they did, and didn't do. This has a JIMMY HOFFA type of stink to it and the public should not stand for it! The state of New York should investigate the breakdown of procedures. We need to publicly depose these two guards and their supervisors and find out exactly how they were allowed to get away with multiple failures and especially the coverup subsequent to the failures of procedures. And, the public should DEMAND an accounting of every last detail, what went wrong, who did it and why, and why there has been complete and total silence instead of EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK!

WE need to go up the chain of command, ask all the embarrassing questions about civil servants employed by the state of New York. This is not a small obscure incident. This is something that Adam Schiff could sink his teeth into, it's something BIPARTISAN that the whole country is asking about and they deserve an explanation and he could be a hero for solving the problem of complete and total breakdown of protocol, Basic Prison Procedure 101!

The shit we have to put up with, from the Media and the Democrats is (again) OUTRAGEOUS! Congress, do your job! Quit fucking around with an IMPEACHMENT that everybody knows will go NOWHERE. Here's something we all want to know what happened and punish those that dropped the ball and allowed this to happen. This stinks of corruption and I can't believe the public is willing to let it slide as business as usual, "shit happens" and sweep it under the rug!

Begin an investigation and get to the bottom of it, even if Hillary's hands are dirty, as everybody suspects.

End of rant #2/sorry!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 08:19 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Random thoughts;

Before we hand over large amounts of coin to a foreign government is it anything less than responsible for our President to ask about someone with zero qualifications being named a leader in an industry that he has zero background in ????
Political pay for play and we're so used to corruption that we assume it's normal ????

Quid Pro Quo; Why SHOULDN'T we get something for the 'aid' we shell out ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 08:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Well I woke Leonard up LOL well said leonard I wish the would set Trey Gowdy on em ! Now how has that treasonous bastard the magic negro walking free?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 12, 2019 10:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well....

As Senator Rand Paul said at one of Trump's rally's; CONGRESS, DO YOUR JOB!

And yet, they are screwing around with this joke of an Impeachment! Waste of time, money and other resources!

What the hell do I have to do to get the ball rolling on this shit?

I'm serious as a heart attack; congress, do your fucking job! And, it ain't this phony Impeachment bullshit!

Let's start at the beginning, put the bitch on the rack and find out what she did with 30-fucking-thousand-classified-fucking-EMAILS! I can't believe nobody wants to know about that home brew server in her basement? And, Obama used a phony email address and exchanged email with her secret non government email account! But, nobody knew about it? What a bunch of happy horseshit!

For some unfathomable reason, the Bitch is untouchable? Instead, let's string up Trump over a minor indiscretion with a legitimate concern. Why the hell shouldn't we know about what Biden, father and son, were up to in Ukraine? Oh? We can't inquire because he's running for president? That's a good reason for finding out what he was up to! Kinda like Opposition Research and the Steele Doctrine, right? If it was good enough for all these lies by the FBI and the Justice Department, it's sure as hell good enough for investigating Joe Biden!

Now, congress; do your fucking job!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 12, 2019, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 02:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's an article about the rat fink that is behind the current Impeachment brouhaha. A fucking Liberal weenie that worked for HR McMaster in the Whitehouse. How this asshole got away with being privy to very serious policy information is beyond me? He should have been canned on January 21, 2017!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/saw-everything-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-had-extensive-access-in-trumps-white-house

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2019 04:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's more about the DEEP STATE and how they think they run the show. This is exactly why Trump has been talking about draining the swamp since he announce his run for the presidency. All these Liberal assholes think they know "what's best" for the country!

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/12/alex-vindman-is-living-breathing-proof-that-the-deep-state-exists-and-it-is-corrupt/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters