The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Aye, Beto! We hardly knew ye!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aye, Beto! We hardly knew ye!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted November 01, 2019 01:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OVERDUE

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/468618-orourke-ends-presidential-bid

PS
https://nypost.com/2019/10/31/goodwin-a-tragedy-for-the-nation-and-democracy/

[ November 01, 2019, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31305 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2019 06:49 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
My ars and aks feel much safer now.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2019 11:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I told him he can have mine when they are empty !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2019 01:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, it's amazing the complete jackasses that are running for president by the Democrats, this year especially.

Nancy Pelosi just observed I think yesterday, that these candidates had better tone down the radical "Progressive" bullshit if they hope to win the Electoral College. Instead, they are trying to "one up" the whole clown car opponents. Says Warren with a straight face: only 52 TRILLION for free college and Medicare for everyone, including illegal aliens.... over the next ten years. All she has to do is raise taxes on billionaires, and she can do that with one hand ties behind her back. She is the biggest lying-ist, bitch since Hillary. Nothing she says makes any sense and those reporters never bust her balls!

But skateboarding just didn't catch on with the Dem base, for some reason? Back when he first proudly proclaimed that he was BORN FOR THIS! He was the fair haired boy, so Kennedy esk, they were ready to nominate him by proclamation. Then, he started opening his mouth and they found out it's an empty head. Didn't help was a few photos of him with a guitar in a dress. Then too, he talks while waving his hands, like a stereotypical Italian; which I find particularly endearing, but everybody else gagged. But, the thing is, he obviously had his finger on the pulse of the electorate and hit every note in the most offensive way possible. Who the fuck was managing his campaign, anyway? Well, we sure dodged the bullet on that one!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2019 05:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish he won the nomination it would be fun to watch him lose with 1200 votes !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2019 06:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Free College".
Gee ........... That sounds swell !!!!
Then I get to thinking on it and the more I do, the more it scares the Hell out of me.
Would free college not be the same as Public Education ???
How's THAT working these days ?? Can't recite The Pledge, can't pray (unless you're kissing the dirt with your ass in the air) ebonics is considered a valid language, kids can't make change for a $5 at a yard sale without a 'smart-phone' and your all knowing, all caring government revises history into politically correct pablum.
Most colleges are already liberal cesspools and now the Left want to make them 'free' ??
Free meaning that the government would control the purse-strings,..... ergo the government would control the curriculum that is taught.

Funny that they never talk about free Trade Schools where a person could learn a skill to earn money and build a life.

End of Rant.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2019 06:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Whoever it is, I feel pretty confident it will be fun to watch! Now they are touting "Mayor Light in the Loafers"" as a strong threat. Yeah, he's definitely my second choice, nearly forgot about him! It would be so cool to have his husband as First Lady. Somehow, the whole image of our President of the entire US of A being butt fucked nightly just jars my sensibilities. And the pathetic Media, without batting an eye, thinks this would be wonderful for the country's image after, you know, that "shameful phone call"?

But, then there's Kamila Harris who is gonna confiscate our guns within the first 100 days. She has all the progressive ideas in her bag and I'm thinking by this time next week, we might be wishing her farewell and good luck. Then, only those assholes in Commiefornia will have to deal with her, while she figures out what went wrong?

Maybe Fauxahantus Warren will be the "survivor" ? I can't believe she has managed to dodge every serious question from her fake Harvard employment as a minority, to her 52 Trillion dollar solutions on healthcare!

Stay tuned, this will be interesting!
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2019 06:20 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My guns won't be illegal; They'll be UNDOCUMENTED.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2019 07:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey cheer up things could be worse. You could be a Siamese twin on a date with your gay brother and his boy friend and you are the only one with an asshole !

[ November 03, 2019, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2019 08:33 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Uh, Paul ..............
The Calif. chapter of the Gay Siamese Twin Anti-Defamation League called and wants your address.

[Big Grin]

I told them to go to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon & drive South. Can't miss if.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2019 05:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My wife and I went to the Grand canyon on national parks day or some such fukery! we have been in the canyon form top to bottom and floated the the river we laugh when we see the ice cream weenies getting excited be cause they can see the bottom !They haven't seen shit ! Oh we get in free with the golden eagle pass for old fuckers !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2019 07:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Which reminds me next year in May I no longer have to pay for my hunt / fish license I get it for free only the gubmint can do that shit !lol something for free just before you die LOLLOLLOL!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2019 07:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm? The only perk I have is the Veteran Parking in front of Lowe's. I'm no closer to AZ now than this time last year. I'm a fraud!

Who sent me that email about Tulsi Gabbard? Nice body anyway! She's a surfer chick, and in the Hawaiian National Guard. I'd like to see her beat up Beto in the Octagon. Next week, the fag Mayor. Maybe?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters