The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Morning (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Morning
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 07:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, yeah. Yesterday, at my doctor appointment, his nurse, you know, when they check your vitals and grill you before the doctor comes in the room. Anyway, she stood against the wall and demonstrated a maneuver where she raised her leg and crossed it over while bending, and since I'm a dirty old man and she a very cute dirty blonde, it was kind of erotic, to watch, if you know what I mean? She even said it could be done in bed, but I didn't go there! She's cute, (did I mention that) and has a great personality, with a scratchy voice. Anyway, it was interesting, and unexpected. BTW, my girlfriend dumped me, and I didn't even ask her to throw another log on the fire. Maybe she got tired of the drive? My lasting image of her was that reverse cowgirl. You can learn a lot about a female by the way they do it. Then, she text'ed me the next day so that was probably a good bye gesture, and totally unsolicited. Nurse Goodheart would be great, too. Don't know why I thought of it, but I ain't dead yet!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: that's a good suggestion, Dave. Too many people are talking about that stuff for it not to be effective.

[ November 08, 2019, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 07:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee;
Just go to Google.
Type in any song title, lyrics or artist name.
Put another log on the fire will bring Tompaul Glaser right up.
Then ..... on the right side of the screen are more somewhat similar options for other songs.
It can be addictive & you can listen to music you haven't heard in decades.

BTW; Rap is NOT music ...... Rap is noise. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7587 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 07:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since you're obviously suffering from a broken heart, try typing in;
Bobby Bare Marie Laveau. [Big Grin]

And if you scroll down the side-bar, Big Bad Don is worth a listen [Smile] [Smile]

[ November 08, 2019, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7587 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 09:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I've seen that one!

If he loses, I'm moving to Vancouver, the one in Canada.
(the Land of the Midnight Sun) Which reminds me; have you ever seen the Aurora Borealis? That shit is amazing!

[ November 08, 2019, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31488 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 10:20 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Should the unthinkable happen it is likely that about the time Calif. goes bankrupt they will pass laws to prevent you from taking American money out of the country. This on top of taxes equal to income, property values tanking & you WILL turn in all of those dangerous guns.

All for the common good, of course. [Frown]

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters