The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Worst Democrat Candidate? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Worst Democrat Candidate?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2019 08:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just when we are starting to depend on Q for all the insider stuff, he goes missing? Probably hiding from bill collectors? But, could be, the CIA rubbed him out!

I'm telling you, this deep state crap is more than annoying! Just take for instance, the "whistleblower" that all the insiders seem to know the name but we little people can't know it? He's a fucking Democrat, (what a surprise!) And, they changed the rules for reporting these offenses from direct knowledge, to; I just heard it through the grapevine! And, he's some kind of spook working in the Whitehouse. Why can't Trump kick these guys out? Why should he have to put up with an enemy looking over his shoulder? The idea that the holdover employees that Obama hired are under the table and watching everything that Trump does, is unacceptable, as far as I am concerned. And, the Media screams that Trump wants LOYALTY from the people that work for him! Well, why the hell not?

The whole country has become so polarized that it's impossible to reach agreements. Suddenly, an asshole like Schiff can customize the rules and prevent Republicans on his committee from asking a question? WTF? That little creep needs to have his ass kicked! Last year, when he was the senior member of the minority party, he got all the interviews! Now, he is in control and same old, same old/he gets all the TV face time! In other words, the Media doesn't play straight, never has, never will!

When Republicans want to put Rep. Jordan, of Ohio on that committee, suddenly the muckrakers bring up some scandal from 20 years ago, when he was an assistant wrestling coach and didn't do enough to control some pervert. Other times, the Media would be screaming about the pervert's rights!

Bottom line: yeah evil exists and it's name is THE DEMOCRAT PARTY!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 10, 2019, 08:27 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31472 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2019 12:32 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Morning Joe
https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/how-qanon-conspiracy-is-moving-closer-to-political-mainstream-73267269798

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2019 02:16 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe it is a fact that the "deep state" is trying to get rid of POTUS. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Clinton, Soros et. al. are deeply invested in destroying Trump due to his upsetting their apple cart and gravy train. Bill Clinton had 26 flights on the Lolita Express run by Epstein. Some of those did NOT include his secret service detail (he told them to stay at home.) So I believe there is some truth to parts of the Qanon conspiracy theory.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2019 06:29 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
It's interesting for sure. I found it interesting the link I posted was from Morning Joe.

Q has made references to "Mika" & her family & their roots.

The Q tea leaves are difficult to follow for sure.

I'm not sure what to or to believe. It ain't the news for sure including FOX.

You have to follow & learn to read between the lines & be patient with Q news..Updates.

Future proves past.

He-They ? have dropped many times about the evil & weirdness. It's all out there if one is open to digest the information & form they're own opinion.

Q has stated this.

When all this started just over two years ago he said an information dump would put 99% in the hospital.

That could be true ?

(edit) Q has also said disinformation is necessary.
C_A means C.I.A. which Q calls. Clowns in America.

[ November 11, 2019, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2019 07:31 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
For those interested.
https://qmap.pub/

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters