The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Worst Democrat Candidate? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Worst Democrat Candidate?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2019 02:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Aside from Hillary, who would be the absolutely worst choice to run against Trump, and especially if this candidate should win?

My personal "favorite" is a tie between Cheap Trick Harris and Bug Eye Booker.

Come on, get creative, who would be a disaster as President?

I guess you can vote for two, since I did. Remember, Hillary isn't running.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2019 03:13 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
For the title of The Worst Democrat I would vote 'All Of The Above'.

................ and don't rule out some kind of back-stab draft Hillary movement at the Demo convention.

>>>>>----------> Gotta admit, though; Bozo Beto running with Occassional Cortez for veep would be a dream ticket.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2019 05:56 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I really don't know. Look @ their eyes & tell me something ain't wrong.

Is most of the party possessed ? I mean really. Look @ "em ? Ol' Adam-shifty ? Pelosi-crazy eyes ?

Chucky looks like a fucking rat. Are you kidding me ?

I'm not sure where we are.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2019 06:33 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave makes a good point; About any culture will tell you that the eyes are the window to the soul. ....... but when one looks are the Demo-line up there just ain't much to see.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2019 04:10 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That is because there is no soul. The worst Beto the fake beaner or Warren the fake Indian ! They all are going to suck cocks in hell , None will win anything but a nomination of themselves by themselves , the nation is for Trump !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2019 04:11 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE COMPLICIT MEDIA !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2019 07:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess your observation is that all of them are a joke. Is there any normal, main stream Democrats that can look over that latest stage with 11 or 12, whatever it was, and see a legitimate candidate who would make a Jim Dandy President of the United States. And, no, I didn't watch the debate.

Exactly why can't any reporter ask a serious question of Elizabeth Warren? For months, they have allowed her to get away with ignoring the question about raising taxes on the middle class. I guess hard questions are only for Trump. Bernie can't answer his Medicare for everybody question and it's like a fairy tale. That asshole should have been run out of town the first time actual numbers came up. Dollar numbers never come up so he can talk bullshit and nobody is going to embarrass the poor guy. You know, the guy that spent his honeymoon in Russia? That kind of tells you about his politics, the COMMIE BASTARD!

Then we have the tech billionaire that somehow bought his way into the debate. He's also a couple bricks short of a load.

Beto? This guy is a piece of work; "hell yes we are going to take your AR15!" But, but, watch me skateboard! And, apparently he has enough money left over from his senate campaign and he hasn't burned through it yet, so why go home? When they talk about a shallow vacuous liberal rich kid, Beto checks all the squares. I'd like to see him standing on a table, handcuffed. He wouldn't have much to say. But, don't forget, he was born to do this!

Then there is a second evil bitch, like Hillary. Kamala Harris can't be taken seriously. A "Law and Order" Liberal? I think she was willing to jail parents that allowed their kids to play hooky? She's hanging on by her fingernails, but SOMEBODY has to win? None of them can be taken seriously. Yang thinks everybody should be given a thousand dollars every month . Again, nobody ever asks him, where are you going to get the money, asshole? Always the same answer anyway; TAX THE RICH! Granted, there are a lot of rich people, but just do the math. There aren't enough; but none of these reporters will ask the obvious question!

But Warren should be the easiest to twist her arm, yet they allow her to ignore any serious questions, it has to be deliberate! Why embarrass the old lady, she doesn't have an answer, so why ask?

Who else? Cory Booker actually looks like a psycho, he freaks out at every question, he's perpetually indignant, he's scary, he's very close to boiling over, do not get on an elevator with this man!

Then there is Uncle Joe. He's as crooked as ever, after 40 years in elected politics and he can't get an endorsement from Obama. And, he's a tightwad. I saw on his tax return where he had only $2,000 in deductions for charity, Goodwill, etc., old clothes, shoes out of style and that's the best he can do? Meanwhile, he didn't get a piece of the Ukraine pie? Seems doubtful? But, get him in a debate with Trump and that will settle his hash.

Bottom line, they are all a joke! Who's the serious candidate? Maryanne Faithful dropped out. I still think Shultz is a serious contender, what happened to him, anyway? Not radical enough for democrats, I guess?

There is not a single candidate that can be taken seriously. Expect Hillary to emerge from the stink! Why not? She beat him once....she says?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2019 09:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw the wicked Hildabeast witch accusing some members of her own party as being Russian Assets.
WOW !!!! That takes some serious balls !!! [Eek!]
Kinda confirms my theory that whatever the Clintons are accusing someone of is what they themselves are guilty of.
Now, who was that Sec. of State that sold our uranium to Russia in exchange for a huge donation to the Clinton Foundation ????????

We have not seen the last of that evil bitch.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2019 10:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And yet, nobody likes her? She sure missed out on charm school. Look out, Russian agents!

Let's start here: what about those 30,000 emails? What about the smart phones destroyed with a friggin' hammer? Now, that takes balls! She sure thinks she's the Queen Bee.

Seriously, how did Comey put it, no prosecutor would seriously consider charging her? I can think of a few that would sure as hell do it!

She always gets away with murder! How come? Slippery Hillary. There's no justice.
Before they impeach Trump, how about that unfinished business with Bhengasi? There's jail time involved, for sure!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2019 06:05 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I see the entire affair as a matter of strategy. First point of ass-u-me-ption... Trump will win in a landslide and they sure as hell know it. But,... they still have to run someone or they give the appearance that the party has imploded.

So, let's run Uncle Joe. Uncle I've-failed-every-time-I've stepped-up Joe. The guy's a day older than Betty White and has no possible chance of ever being heard from again after this one last hurrah, so even if he loses, no harm/ no foul. The guy doesn't even know where he is most days yet the complicit media continue to hold him up as the proverbial front runner knowing that a miserable lot of American voters will cast their vote for who they think will win rather than the best guy or gal for the job, thinking that a vote for the eventual loser is a vote wasted. Part of why incumbents with 8% favorability ratings somehow manage to get re-elected time and again.

The DNC knows that Fauxcahontas needs to be visible enough to get and hold support from their base so they'll keep her out there as an "also ran" but as long as she isn't the actual nominee in a race they're certain to lose, she won't be sacrificing any street cred and will be first string in '24 to go against Pence, the likely GOP man on deck.

Fact is, the DNC has to really, really want Trump to win again because only through the relentless and endless drama resulting from the Trump Presidency do they have any real relevancy. Take away all the never-ending bullshit we're forced to endure on a daily basis and no one would give a shit about them. That's why they're investing so much time and treasure into galvanizing his base as much as their own.

As I said before Obama, every red-blooded conservative in America needs to pick their own pet liberal so that when the shit finally hits the fan, each of us will know which one we are responsible for backhanding and taking out first.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 05:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think the best candidate is Cory Booker. He's Obama 2.0. He can talk jive ass when he wants to and normal civil english at opportune times. Trump will force his own party to throw a net over him!

Other than that, Beto would be a dream come true. What a dickwad! The rest of the field is batshit crazy. ha ha
(that's a joke)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 09:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's something related, to chew on:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/andy-puzder-here-are-the-7-most-ridiculous-economic-mistakes-from-the-dem-deba

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 09:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bad link.............404 page ??????? [Confused]

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 11:32 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure what to think. Other that in my opinion they are backed into a corner & as the rabid animals that they are. They reacting in the manner they are.

I believe these "people" are Evil.

I wonder if Trump wasn't one of them @ some time. Perhaps woke up & trying to right what's wrong ?

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 11:39 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
They are all worst than bad. Robert Francis Beto O'Rourke is the worst of the worst in my opinion. A complete idiot.

There's some talk of Michelle Obama getting in at the last moment. If she does, she has a better chance of winning than the current group of clowns.

[ October 20, 2019, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 01:16 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to imagine that angry bitch with her finger on the big red nuke button. [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 01:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Try again

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/andy-puzder-here-are-the-7 -most-ridiculous-economic-mistakes-from-the-dem-debate

not my fault!

[ October 20, 2019, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 20, 2019 03:49 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
But.............. but .............. FREE STUFF !!!!!!!

The Jackass is a fitting symbol for these ass-wipes.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2019 10:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
None of the announced candidates are serious contenders, almost a joke, in my opinion.

THEREFORE:
And to continue in the same "joke" vein, I do expect a female vulture to volunteer at the 11th hour, so to speak.

And, the Savior of the Party will be either,

1) Surprise, Surprise! The Evil One, Muff Diver Extraordinaire Hillary Clinton

2) Oprah Winfrey (I know, a celeb TV star just like Trump)

or
3) "Big Mike" Obama (as qualified as any of them, which is to say, not at all)

Should be interesting! No?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 21, 2019, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2019 09:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If I was asked last year, I might have said Michael Avenatti and he still makes more sense that Beto!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 03:39 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Interesting article. Might be out there ? or not ?
http://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-08-many-democrats-are-no-longer-human-demonic-obsession.html

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 04:34 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
That's far enough out to be in tin foil hat territory.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2019 06:27 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
That is fair Semp.

I'm not saying the article is right.

What, I am saying is how does one explain the activity of Demorats. Other than everyone saying being Liberal is a mental illness ?

Seems like a blanket statement ?

Think about it.

I'm out for comments probably for a few days.

Peace.

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 09, 2019 05:21 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Even if only a small part of that article is correct, it gives pause for thought.

Talking Heads on the news; Bloomberg to save the day ???? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 10, 2019 02:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Evil is a very real thing !

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters