The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here is the twisted mind of University Liberals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is the twisted mind of University Liberals
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 05, 2019 08:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The way they clamped down and discriminated against a Christian club just because they had a requirement that to be a member, one should be a Christian. The vindictive measures the University took cannot be explained other than pure, misdirected IDEOLOGY gone amuck. But, this is our modern Liberal and how they force everyone to conform to their beliefs, or be punished. It's good they got called out on this but they will try again. Punishment might be a good idea? Fire somebody, maybe? Read it here:

https://townhall.com/columnists/michaelbrown/2019/10/05/a-federal-judge-rebukes-a-university-for-its-ludicrous-antichristian-discrimination-n2554111

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2019 04:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Tell em I'm comin and Jesus is coming with me !
These people must be stopped !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2019 08:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you know, religion is a private thing, in my book, but the heathen Democrats believe that our constitution, (you know) the one they despise, says that we can't have religion in government. It only says that there is no authorized religion, no promoted state religion, like, you know Islam in Iran? A Theocracy?

All you have to do is read the danged document with all it's references to God, to know that the Liberal bullshit, is bullshit.

In fact, the entire foundation of civilization is predicated on Christianity! If it were not for the Judao/Christian Bible, humans would have no moral or ethical standards, it would be utter anarchy, Christianity has civilized the entire world. That's beyond dispute, I don't care how many Hindu's and Buddhists you talk to, they recognize and comply with civilized society and it's based on the Judeo/Christian ethic.

Where would we be, without the teachings of Christ? Well, it wouldn't be pretty. This is the way to treat people, politely employ standards for lying and falsehoods. Check out the Muslims, who tell us with a straight face that's it's okay to lie to "Infidels", and that would be the majority of the humans on the planet. There is so much that is fucked up about that violent, disgusting religion, where do you start? How about the brutality? Stoning for fornicating? Cutting off a hand for stealing a loaf of bread? Beating your 4 wives for no reason whatsoever? And, the big one, Invade and conquer, AND CONVERT TO ISLAM OR BE KILLED! Yeah, that's a religion of peace! You don't see the Mormons and Catholics trying that technique?

Anyway, the point is that where would we be without some standards for dealing with other people and their cultures. Religion is a good thing and a comfort to many people but the main thing is that it provides a way to act civilized, and turn the other cheek, if you must. Our government was founded on Christian principles, whether the Heathen Liberals like it or not!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 06, 2019 08:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if you're going to cloud the issue with facts, that just proves that you're a hater.

(How's that for Demo-Logic ??? ) [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2019 06:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The constitution states freedom of religion not freedom from religion our entire nation is based on Christian ideals . Prove me wrong !

[ October 07, 2019, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 07, 2019 09:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm saying the entire WORLD operates on Christian charity. Hey, what year is? The year of our Lord, 2019, what? 'Splain me that, Lucy? Maybe Christians ain't perfect, But Muslims are still evil bastards. Fuk'em!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2019 10:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Islam is not a religion its an Ideology bent on world domination ! Yeah fuk em !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters