The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Whistleblower controversy over heresy evidence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whistleblower controversy over heresy evidence
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2019 10:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I suppose everybody here knows this is a setup to fuck over Trump now that the Russian thing has been shown to be phony.

They secretly changed to rules for reporting complaints so that it doesn't have to be direct knowledge, just gossip now qualifies. And, boy did they go overboard on the "facts"!

Here's an example using direct quotes from the Whistleblower Complaint and it's laughable how he gathered all his information.

The document itself is riddled NOT with evidence directly viewed by the complainant, but repeated references to what anonymous officials allegedly told the complainant: “I have received information from multiple U.S. Government officials,” “officials have informed me,” “officials with direct knowledge of the call informed me,” “the White House officials who told me this information,” “I was told by White House officials,” “the officials I spoke with,” “I was told that a State Department official,” “I learned from multiple U.S. officials,” “One White House official described this act,” “Based on multiple readouts of these meetings recounted to me,” “I also learned from multiple U.S. officials,” “The U.S. officials characterized this meeting,” “multiple U.S. officials told me,” “I learned from U.S. officials,” “I also learned from a U.S. official,” “several U.S. officials told me,” “I heard from multiple U.S. officials,” and “multiple U.S. officials told me.”

Talk about taking advantage of the change fro DIRECT KNOWLEDGE to plain ordinary gossip! I can't believe it was taken seriously?

Does this thing/complaint, used as a basis for Impeachment of the President of The United States seem suspicious? It sure as hell does to me. These deep state people are despicable!

Trump may not be perfect but I cannot deny that he has done everything he said he would do and I fully intend to vote for him again!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2019 06:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The Forces Of Evil are sooooo desperate to get rid of President Trump before he appoints another Supreme that they are even willing to risk losing the House for a few years compared to another lifetime appointment.

Anybody check Ginsberg's pulse lately ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2019 06:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, speaking about Ginsberg, the Lefties have no shame when it comes to fair treatment of any and all political issues. Look at the dishonest fabrications concerning Kavanaugh. They want to draw and quarter the man because of something they say happened 30 some years ago. And, the chargers have admitted making it up! It's Liberal hypocrisy in full bloom, all's fair, as long as they win. And, the poor guy just barely squeaks through with whatever it was? 54-46, something like that, and all Republican votes.

Now, just look at Ginsberg when she was confirmed. She was a radical from the ACLU, or some such fringe outfit and yet she was confirmed, 95-4 or something very close to those numbers. Meaning, damned near every Republican voted in her favor. Well, they couldn't vote against her because of her politics, which is an honorable position, but Democrats don't think that way. They go beyond voting their conscience, they friggin' make stuff up! They make bald=face LIES! How can honest people have any respect for congressmen and senators that lie for political reasons?

I could go back to the way Joe Biden treated Bork when he was nominated for the Supreme Court. That speech of his has been played a million times and it's so shameful and dishonest that if it was me sitting there, I would have got up and cold cocked that SOB! There he was one of the most brilliant minds on the law and deserved to be a Supreme Court Justice but it didn't happen because of Democrat LIES! Just shameful!

end of mini rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 08, 2019, 05:41 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2019 09:21 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the New World Order. Weird how my Dad warned me about it and I didn't grasp it at the time.
Won't be long and the shit will hit the fan and then it will erupt like a dormant volcano. The downfall of America is all that is stopping these )(&%UHY)IPUYGFecwdwoker87 people from taking over the whole world as we know it. Kruschev , or however you spell that demons name, was right when he said "We will bury you from within." And we as a generation are the last holdouts for decency and democracy as we know and understand it. WHEN WE ARE GONE IT WILL BE ALL OVER. I AM 69 GOING ON 70 AND THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL IS SO EASY TO SEE A BLIND, DUMB, DEAF MAN CAN TELL IT.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2019 01:40 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-10-06-there-are-no-real-whistleblowers-just-deep-state-operatives-coup.html
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2019 02:51 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
No one but Trump could have weathered the endless attacks from the Democrats. How he has manage to keep going is a mystery to me.

The Democrats can't beat Trump at the polls in 2020 and they know it.They also know the only way to be rid of Trump is through impeachment. The fear of Trump appointing a Ginsburg replacement is all consuming.

The Democrats are also ramping things up to cast doubt on the soon to be released findings of Barr/Durham/Harowitz/Huber. They know those reports are not going to be good for some very important people so they do their best to undermine the message before it is given.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2019 05:21 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
That was excellent. ^^^
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2019 05:05 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed Dave , Very well put Semp!

[ October 08, 2019, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters