The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Bordem....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bordem....
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2019 09:14 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
At times it gets to me and I would like to pull my hair out.
Knee is slowly improving. Doing exercises 2-3 times a day. They are a bugger and hurt like hell at times. I know if I don't do them I won't be able to walk without a hitch in my get along.

Got another 3-4 inches of snow over night. Heavy wet stuff. Suppose to warm up next couple of days for another low/cold front comes in.

A lot of out of state hunters are going to have a major stroke when they start arriving next week for the deer opener. They may not be able to get to their high honey holes like they normally do.
I know the snow on the high peaks will be there until next summer now.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 07, 2019 12:16 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh you should have came over to Ontario & smoked some weed & enjoyed the Snoop Dogg concert Saturday night.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2019 05:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You must mean a Snoop Dogg tribute guy? I doubt the real one has ever been in I de ho? Further, I'm surprised the locals even know who he is and what he does? I've seen photos and an occasional something on TV but to be truthful, I have never seen what the hell he actually does? Is he a singer, like "rap" type of rhyming lyrics while making certain kinds of motions that are meant to look cool? Whatever and however they do it, it apparently sells? This Byonce husband JZ is like a multi-millionaire, for one thing. Put me down as; I don't get it? For one thing, what they say in their chants is unintelligible? Yet, for the tribal folks, they seem to not only get it, but think it's, (the message) is pretty profound. And yet, BTW none of them can be expected to acquire an I.D. for purposes of voting, that's too hard.

Time for one of my favorite comments....Pathetic!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 08, 2019 06:18 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope it was real. I didn't believe it either so I actually went.
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2019/10/surprise-its-snoop-rappers-last-minute-performance-draws-thousands-to-ontario.html

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 08, 2019 08:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
wow! all the way to Nampa, Idaho! I wonder how far that is? And, they know their weed!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2019 04:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Two words that will never belong together rap and music ! yes I'm a hater !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2019 06:30 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not a fan myself. However it was just such an odd deal for a small town. I had to check it out.

Nampa Idaho is oh 35-40 miles from Ontario Ore. I doubt it was really backed up that far. Traffic was probably slow for awhile though I would guess ?

They say Ontario doubled in size for a day Lol..

[ October 09, 2019, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2019 06:38 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't that Snoop Mutt do an album with Willie Nelson a while back ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 09, 2019 05:04 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah there was supposed to be a "special guest" never showed as far as I know ?

We thought it might be ol' tokin' Willie

Martha Stewart ???

Nope she didn't show either..Lol

[ October 09, 2019, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2019 03:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
It could have been special musical guest "Hand Cuffs" Its amazing what we accept as normal these days ! I hate everything pop culture it all sucks !
- Retro Grouch

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 10, 2019 07:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you do, since you are very close to living under a rock anyway. The old homestead is as isolated from "the grid" as anybody we know of, including occasional raids by hostiles just to keep things interesting; and save the last bullet for yourself!

In fact, it's admirable, what you are choosing to do, when you think that a few years ago, you were established in suburbia with all the accruements, and now you got that Little House on the Prairie. Very enviable, too. You should write a book, in your spare time! "ASHFORK, The Last Frontier!"

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 10, 2019 11:25 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I blame myself.
I think that it all started when I gave him that FoxFire (vol. 1) book.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2019 03:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
YES ! I am blaming KOKO !
After being a landscape contractor for so many years
building stone masonry kitchens in the backyards of the rich and famous , waterfalls in their pools and fire in their waterfalls , saunas in their outdoor gyms it became clear that excess was a thing ! He drove a Hummer 3 miles to work on paved roads and she a Mercedes to Nordstrom to spend his money its all laughable !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2019 05:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There it is, without a touch of envy! Fire in their waterfalls, eh? That's what did it right there! I'm getting rid of my Nordy Club Card, and fuk those rediculous $200 jeans!

ko ko, you really did it this time!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2019 05:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but can they step out onto their patios and have silence as an actual thing to savor ????
Not to mention sunrises & sunsets so awesome that a mere mortal can only stand to look at them with one eye.
Let 'em put a price tag om that !!!!! [Razz]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 11, 2019 06:25 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with you KOKO the silence is deafening I hear a train once in a while bout it ! my yard is landscaped by GOD And he's pretty good ! Going to the woods today to cut firewood nothing like being out there all by my lonesome and filling the little truck ! ya'll have a nice day whatever you are doing !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 11, 2019 09:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm? Haircut, here. Tomorrow, Tillie learns about dis obedience! I sometimes hear Amtrac and sometimes, if the wind is right takeoffs from ONT. Can see them too. It's all just degrees of wilderness, I think?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2019 02:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard
There is so much noise where you live you just don't hear it anymore when you have true silence you will know it …….

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2019 04:47 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, the silance is deafening. Even here where I live in TN. If I listen I can hear an occasional car go by. And thats cause the driveway is only about 200 yards long. But down by the creek where my gun range is at all you hear is creek noise. Very pleasent.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 640 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 12, 2019 05:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you have a point. My gun range ain't down by the creek, I have to drive 18 miles to a moderately exclusive member's only gun club. There is a tax consideration for being open to the public on weekends, but I could open the gate at midnight if I wanted to.

But, I know this is suburbia. Quit reminding me!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters