The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This burns my ass!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This burns my ass!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2019 06:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we have an obvious political operative in the intelligence community filing a complaint (a whistleblower) and suddenly the Democrats have a major crime to investigate!

What I'd like to know; does the president have any privacy to discuss matters of state with the leader of another country without some deep state Liberal deciding that it might be some violation? Who gave this asshole access to confidential conversations, no matter the content?

Anyway, more of the same. The Democrats won't accept the results of an election. It's really fucking sad!

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics /whistle-blower-is-said-to-allege-concerns-about-white-house-handling-of-ukraine-call/ar-AAHR1Cn

edit: PS and, what about Biden? That's a lot of money involved. Couldn't somebody in congress look into it?

edit: here's a comment from Trump Junior's Hottie girlfriend!
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/09 /26/dems_inquiry_wont_end_trumps_term_but_may_get_him_a_second_141345.html

edit: PERFECT!
https://townhall.com/political-cartoons/2019/09/24/168461

[ September 26, 2019, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2019 07:19 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Pelosi has a problem. She's been I politics a long time and for whatever else we may think about her, she knows how to play the game.
Then along comes Donald Trump saying 'Fuc your game.'
And then …………………… He has the unmitigated GALL to win the election over the anointed Hildabeast.
Now, he's a threat to everything the forces of evil believe in so they endlessly chant 'Impeach, impeach, impeach'.
Trouble is, Pelosi got herself backed into a corner and has to go thru with it at a time when (1) The economy is good and (2) Joe six-pack voter is sick to death of hearing about Russia and the Dems doing NOTHING but chant impeach with the only exception being Occasional Cortez babbling ever stupider statements. Then there's #(3). THEY DON'T HAVE THE VOTES IN THE SENATE.
[Eek!]

I actually expect to see Pelosi resign in about six months under some bogus reason knowing the Dems are looking at a strong possibility that President Trump will win re-election and the House will turn Republican. [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters