The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » "Red Flag" bullshit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Red Flag" bullshit
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 18, 2019 07:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I stumbled across this video this morning. I don't know how far some of you guys can be pushed by the control freaks, but I'm just not sure the answer is to start blazing or get arrested for obstruction? (the Leonard referred to here is a coincidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9eVJ37EOoI

Now, I had a situation with my father one time. Didn't involve me. at all, just heard about it afterwards, mostly from my mother. My ner do well cousin was having a problem with her husband and was scared to death of him. She had a shotgun, I believe it was a Remington pump and she left it with my dad who stored it in a closet in his bedroom. The police were contacted by the husband who said he was threatened and of course, they rolled in the wrong direction for the wrong reason. She finally admitted that she gave the gun to her grandfather for safe keeping and of course, they came knocking.

My dad was very much against turning the gun over to them, this was San Bernardino County Sheriff's. But, there was my mom, picking at him, "don't be stupid, they will arrest you! If you don't give it to them and they put the cuffs on you, I will go get it and give it to them."

So, with everybody against him, he went and got it, with the big guy breathing down his neck until he exposed where it was leaning against the back wall then he shouldered him out of the way and took possession of the firearm.

I think Susan made several attempts to get it back but was outflanked in every case and as far as I know, this was 20 years ago and the shotgun is history. This is what happens when somebody makes a complaint against a "GUN." You lose it!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I do not know what I would do if faced with a similar situation, except Nanc would not have been on my back, like my mom was!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

[ September 18, 2019, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31337 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2019 05:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't come to my house ! it wont end well !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2019 06:22 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Just another tool by the gun control zealots.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 19, 2019 07:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They already control the dialogue. If you own 3 guns, you are INARGUABLY a GUN NUT!
And, therefore "radical" and could go off your nut over damned near anything, like a reasonable official firearm confiscation by jackboot NAZI's. Make no mistake, police officers, by and large, are uncomfortable with miscreants having guns. What's the word they use to describe citizens? I'll think of it...

Anyway, although we hear, once in a while about a sheriff somewhere in a rural county that says he will ignore confiscation orders, most of these guys are pretty paranoid about getting shot, and interestingly, not by the gangbangers, but by the Elmer Fudd's out there that have the means.

Police are very dialed in to orders and warrants and official stuff and like the action, the takedown, "the collar." That's what they signed up for! So, don't expect any sympathy, if they get a complaint from that cranky bitch down the street, orders are orders, and you are a threat to them without question. Expect they will have a nervous trigger finger, like I say, they know the element they deal with every day, and you are an unknown quality, with a slug gun behind every door.

So, this RED FLAG BULLSHIT is just what they need to tie a nice bow on their security blanket. They are afraid of civilian guns, period! Why else do they wear armor and three hideout guns in their socks and underwear! Bunker mentality!

Sorry for the rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31337 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters