The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This story doesn't pass the sniff test

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This story doesn't pass the sniff test
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2019 12:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They are talking about Impeaching Justice Kavanaugh....again. This time with a incredible story about exposed penises and grabbing and stuffing and the kind of thing that people that have never been there would find very believable.

However, I have been in a few locker rooms in my day and I can tell you gullible folks that this story is not possible. Men, in any kind of situation do not grab another man's penis. And, men, no matter how drunk, are very unlikely to whip it out in mixed company. It just doesn't happen. Males are a little more private about public displays of erect penises. Anybody grabbing my joint can expect to get clobbered in the attempt and after he's down, expect more pummels to the face and groin and any other areas that should discourage further show and tell and all that ignorant stupid fairy tales involving something that happened 30 years ago. Where do they get this outrageous crap? Not locker room, not playful fraternity grab ass, not cocktail parties, anybody that unzips and show us his cock will be scorned as an asshole drunk and ridiculed unmercifully until he stuffs it back in his shorts. I'm just guessing on that because it doesn't happen. Whoever believes it is an ignoramus of the first degree! Read about it here:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/15/nyt-new-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-claims-friends-pushed-his-penis-into-the-hand-of-a-female-student/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 15, 2019 08:25 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The fact of the matter is that however much the forces of evil hate President Donald Trump and want him gone, the ones on the left that can actually think things out know that Kavanaugh is a far greater threat to everything they believe in.
Trump ……. Gone in 6 years max.
Justice Kavanaugh ………….. Lifetime appointment.

If President Trump wins a well deserved second term and appoints one or possibly two more Justices to the Big Guy Court the ramifications will last for decades.

And yeah, it's amazing how these people all of the sudden 'remember' stuff from 20 or 30 years ago.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 16, 2019 05:43 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
What Koko said ^^^^^ (A huntmaster's "like")

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2019 04:23 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
These foaming at the mouth liberals need to be put in their place. Where are the days you could have a disagreement and remain friends on good terms with a person. Now everything is you must be destroyed if you don't go our way. It should be obvious to anyone that is awake that Trump has done his best to bring the country around. Obama brought us this division and I cant wait till he and Hillary are brought to account for their crimes. 69 years my doctor played with my pee pee and cut some skin off too lets get him ! I remember it like it was yesterday
….

[ September 17, 2019, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2019 06:04 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Repressed memories !!!!
It's all coming back to me now !!!!
Right after I was born, I was molested and mutilated without my consent by a Dr. Worst operation I've ever had..... couldn't walk for a year afterwards. We need to file a class action law-suit and get compensation. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 17, 2019 06:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and lost a couple inches I'll never get back!

What was that big trial, McMartin? Kids and Satan and repressed memories with dolls. Liberals are so fucked up, it's pathetic! Mentioning Obama, how in the hell did we ever elect that bastard, anyway? And, he ain't done yet!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 20, 2019 08:21 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've asked this before ……… and find that I really enjoy asking it;
Can someone name for me ONE THING that the Dems have done in the last TWO YEARS to make this a better country ?????
They're gonna have to do better than run around like their hair's on fire screaming 'IMPEACH'.
New Demo Motto; "Ask not who your country can impeach for you, but rather ask who you (can remember something about) to impeach for your country.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters