The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hello Again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello Again
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2019 06:50 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't stopped by in a while. Hope everyone is doing well.
Been busy as hell over here getting things lined up for my daughter who is supposed to make her grand appearance Nov 17th. My wife has completely rearranged our house to make room for our little girl. Plus I started a new job back in April out here in the oil patch. Things have been crazy to say the least.
I haven't been doing a lot of hunting but hope to get out a few times before the big day in November. Dove season started a few weeks ago and I think I might have to go knock a few down, there are plenty of this year. Got a new e caller I need try out as well and see if the coyotes will respond in to.
Anyhow have a great weekend everyone

[ September 13, 2019, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: ATexan ]

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2019 08:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2019 10:35 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank ya, Thank ya koko.
Haven't looked around much on the site but are y'all doing a campout this winter?

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2019 12:06 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't given it much thought, to be honest, but haven't ruled it out either.
What say the assembled masses ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2019 01:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
BTW; It's a sad day when a somebody can go to 'the-great-state-of-Texas' (pronounced as one word) and talk about taking guns away then leave without a suit of tar & feathers. [Confused]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2019 04:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
He should be hanging from a large branch !
Welcome back Tex and congrats on November !

[ September 14, 2019, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2019 04:37 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Another thing; You ARE going in the delivery room with your wife...…………..Yes ???

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2019 05:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Delivery room we had all ours at home the hospital is for sick people pregnancy is not a disease ! The baby is all ready for the germs in your house !

[ September 14, 2019, 05:11 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2019 07:28 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Hell yes I will be in the delivery room! My wife as already told me I am not to let our daughter out of my sight when she is delivered. She wants me to give her her first bath and cut the umbilical cord. My wife doesn't want the little one to go to the nursery at any point she is post delivery at the hospital.
We have made our old computer room into a beautiful nursery for our daughter. My mother kept the baby bed she used for me when I was a newborn, so I have spent 3 and half months restoring it. Many a many of hours hand sanding, staining and now I am sealing it up with polyurethane. The baby bed is a absolute beauty. Every time I walk into the room I get excited knowing the day is getting close to when we will have a new addition to our house hold.
Does anyone have any advise for how to introduce one's dogs to a newborn. My German Shepard is very high strung and I am worried he might be a little rambunctious around her. He loves to play but he is a bull in a China shop so to speak. Our female catahoula is already showing great signs of knowing what's to come. Dovie loves to lay beside my wife and lay her head on my wife's belly. Almost think she can hear our daughters little heart beat, and she will bark when the baby is kicking and moving around in there. It's quite the show.

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters