The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Howdy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Howdy
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2019 01:42 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Knee operated on early this morning. Doing ok.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1098 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2019 01:52 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Have a speedy recovery !!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7480 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2019 03:26 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Waiting for P.T. to come in to get m up for a walk so I can finally use the toilet instead of a bed pan.

--------------------

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2019 06:20 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Good to hear. Heal quickly!

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2019 02:35 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Be well soon !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2019 11:47 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Out of the hospital Wednesday afternoon.
Been sitting at the old place for the last few days. Couldn't stand it any longer so we took off for the mountains.
Got here just a little while ago with no problems..

Will be here until the 24th or so then back down for the checkup and hope to be back for the winter.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 14, 2019 11:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
When I had mine done, I was home by day three and they rigged me up with a contraption that exercised my leg with a little electric motor. Hurt like hell the first day.

Now, the only "problem" is that my knee is a little noisy, kinda clicks when I walk. Also, found out recently that my left leg is one cm shorter, causing my hips out of alignment and I should start wearing an orthotic to straighten me up.

Other than that, absolutely zero pain. Surgeon loves my Xrays.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31263 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters