The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Where Liberals have disqualified themselves

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where Liberals have disqualified themselves
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 02, 2019 11:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's one thing to have political views that differ from your fellow man. But recently, Bill Maher said that he hoped that the Koch brother that died recently, a philanthropist and honorable man, but Maher said he hoped that he had a painful death! What the hell kind of foul perverse thinking could he have that would betray all sense of decency and wish a painful death on this man, who I am sure had never done any harm to Bill Maher. This is just insanity, such visceral hate that can't be justified. For what? Being a conservative!

And now we have this little gem.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/08 /30/former-canadian-pm-hopes-hurricane-dorian-destroys-maralago-n2552405

This guy hates Trump so much, for his political views that he hopes his multi million $ mansion is destroyed by a friggin' hurricane! Now, that is pretty serious hate, and it's just plain crazy! These Liberals live with their hate on a level I cannot understand.

You know, I "hate" Hillary as much as the next person, but I don't ever recall wishing her home burns down with her inside. Sure, I think prison is a lovely idea but not the kind of basic cruelty that the average Liberal has for conservatives. It's apparently very personal and involves actual harm and violent death. They REALLY REALLY hate and they REALLY REALLY want serious misfortune to befall all conservatives.

Something is wrong with Liberals and their value system. It's not right to wish David or Charles Koch a painful death. It's sick, in my opinion. And destroyoing a mulit million dollar $ mansion belonging to someone you disagree with politically is also grossly misguided. But, that's Liberals for ya. It's a mental illness.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 02, 2019, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, here's the man Bill Maher wishes a painful death. There can't be any excuse for the foul attitude displayed towards a very generous man. Liberals take politics to a level of insanity that cannot be justified.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/r-emmett-tyrrell-jr/2019/08/30/remembering-david-koch

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 03, 2019 06:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Liberals are morally superior, maybe those that work for Trump should be ostracized from polite society?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/08/26/respected-columnist-says-trump-supporters-not-fit-for-polite-society-797296?utm_source=IdealMedia&utm_medium=IdealMedia

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2019 10:46 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
A radio spot running regionally for Koch Industries notes that they employ over 67,000 people. I'm betting every one of those folks is thankful for David Koch and how his judgment and talents afforded them a way to make a living.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2019 10:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, ……….. but …………. but...….. he got rich off of the work that those people did so he must be a bad man.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2019 12:17 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Butt, Butt, Butt jab! The proper way to say it Koko

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2019 12:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2019 07:34 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My point is, that Liberals should be called out for the disgusting things they say about fellow humans, fellow Americans! Painful death? Burn down your home? These thoughts are so offensive that they really do compare with historical monsters such as Hitler and Stalin, and I hate to say it because Liberals use the same comparison all the time and it completely diminishes their argument. It's downright silly to compare Trump or the Koch brothers to Hitler or the NAZI's. And yet, Hitler was a Christian, never advocated killing a baby all the way to full term, in the womb or maybe even after birth. There are so many unGodly things you could say about Liberals and their wretched philosophy. You almost have to consider praying for their souls, because everything they say and do is so unChristian.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters