The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I'm convinced we need news censorship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm convinced we need news censorship
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2019 12:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's the latest:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/death-toll-odessa-shooting-rises-7-17-month-old-child-n1048711?cid=eml_nbn_20190901

The goddamned MEDIA treats this kind of news as if it's a joyous occasion, birth of a new baby!

Do not think for a minute, that a good portion of the fringe crazies relate to every one of these screaming headlines and wishes they could get some spice in their miserable life. They have been ignored and abused their whole life and are desperate for recognition and since a lot of them don't think straight anyway, drugs and alcohol.

Killing a bunch of completely innocent people would give them the recognition they need in their pathetic existence. It doesn't matter if they die in a blaze of glory, the accounts of these shootings seems so utterly cool that it would be worth getting killed just so all his friends know that he was brave enough to blast total strangers. Doesn't have to be logical to anybody else, but when the Media mobilizes and digs into every last detail of the shooters life, he will make sure nothing is left out, so he will probably write a Manifesto detailing every slight directed at him since childhood.

The Media claims, oh we aren't going to publicize his name and maybe a couple will go along with it. But it's too juicy to not pour it out in all the blood and glory.

They have to stop accommodating these maniacs! Forget the solicitous details, no details whatsoever! Make the report as dull as the daily Dow Jones Industrials. Make the report as uninteresting as the third kid injured at that bad crosswalk and something has to be done!

Anyway, that's my idea. Quit the sensational headlines, play it down, make it easy to miss it on the 6:00 News.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31495 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2019 10:53 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
The ongoing "Tyranny of the Minority" is the Obama legacy. Pandora's box is wide open and it'll take blood and bullets to get it closed again.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters