The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is where the Media should be collectively be taken out and shot! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: This is where the Media should be collectively be taken out and shot!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2019 07:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They have been fanning the flames for 3 years. Everything Trump does is wrong and the people are brainwashed! Read about his chances of reelection here, and consider which of those radicals would make a good president!

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=3638

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2019 02:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mayhap the anti-Trumpers are more inclined to answer surveys while the President Trump supporters tend to, oh ………… I don't know...….. maybe go to work ???

[ August 29, 2019, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2019 03:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, like me and you? Or are you still hanging on?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2019 04:22 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Couple of nights a week so I can just direct deposit my paycheck to eBay. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted August 29, 2019 07:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That’s great, if you can handle it.
You know what I did, and have no regrets, retired at 61 1/2, got my pension right away but had to wait until I turned 62 for my very modest social security and then had to wait for Medicare until 65. That three years of health insurance in the meantime was a bitch, but I made it. 15 1/2 years ago, burned out. I guess I would have been a hell of a lot better off to stick it out but it’s fine, except Nanc died. It’s been pretty bad without her. Take care of your women, people! You just can’t appreciate what it’s likewithout them.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2019 05:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have been saying all along the complicit media is our biggest enemy. They are delusional and completely out of control!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2019 06:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you said a mouthful on that issue! The Media is so lopsidedly Democrat and Liberal that they have abused their public trust and the actual license to broadcast on the public airwaves. Everybody forgets that the ability to present the news to the public is a privilege and not some right. If you look into these public charters, they are supposed to justify their ability to present the news to the citizens on the public owned airwaves. This is not a given and they should have to justify their worthiness.

That should mean being impartial when reporting the news. They are allowed editorial opinions just like everybody else but the way they advocate for everything LIBERAL is not "fair and balanced" and it should be! Instead, we are being indoctrinated. It's barefaced brainwashing and it's out of hand! People are swallowing their liberal bullshit without considering that it's completely slanted to the PROGRESSIVE LEFT.

They have been getting away with this for far too long, and somebody needs to cause a readjustment. This is purely, "Department of Propaganda" crap that we are being subjected to.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ August 30, 2019, 06:08 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2019 12:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just stumbled on this article on the FOX website and it coo-berates what I wrote above, in that it's the Elite Media that is Trump's main enemy, more so than Lefty Democrats.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/newt-gingrich-trump-new-york-times-washington-post-liberal-media-shock

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2019 04:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like we are living in the old Soviet Union with Pravda as our only source of wide spread information ! getting close to lock and load time pretty scary shit ! I remember when this used to be America !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2019 01:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is an idiot reporter that wants to propose doing away with the Electoral College so that the popular vote decides the presidency. This is why Hillary won the state of California by 3 million votes but lost the Electoral College by a substantial margin. Then he uses a bunch of irrelevant gerrymandering examples that he thinks sounds convincing but instead demonstrate that he's an idiot.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/be thbaumann/2019/08/31/msnbcs-chris-hayes-conflates-history-when-explaining-why-the-electoral-college-s-n2552468

[ September 01, 2019, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 04:55 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel there are no more journalists and the complicit media is doing everything it can to polarize the nation and bring us to violence.
I say okay lets take them out first and maybe this shit will stop !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 05:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, …………….. Not gonna happen.
Conservatives have moral values that have limits.
The liberals, on the other hand, believe that since they know what's best, your rights are secondary.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 05:30 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And another thing...…………. There isn't a 'reporter' alive today that would amount to a pimple on the ass of Cronkite, Mudd, Huntly, Brinkly or any of the rest of the Old Guard whos names I likely mis-spelled. [Frown]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 06:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ko Ko, you forgot Dan Rather!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 07:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And Mike Wallace...…. Was it Chris ???

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 09:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
George Putnam !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2019 10:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be clear....Dan Rather is a cock sucking & dishonest Liberal! Other than that, he's a fine man.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 02, 2019, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2019 09:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, this is what I have been harping on in above posts and observations. You just can't take these people seriously. They lie and distort facts, without shame.

Here is the latest example. The Wacko City of San Francisco has decided to label the National Rifle Association ....

as a terrorist organization!

Now, I happen to believe that a vast majority of NRA members are solid citizens. The idea that they belong to a friggin' terrorist organization is LUDICROUS !

San Francisco can't prevent tourists from walking around with shit on their shoes, even if they vote to issue everyone a popsicle stick.

I am greatly offended that the politicians in the fucked up city are wasting their time with such stupidity when they could be cleaning the sidewalks. This is just stupid!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/san-francisco-labels-nra-a-domestic-terrori sm-organization/

edit: I just noticed that I am becoming quite a potty mouth? Who can I blame, in typical Lefty fashion?

[ September 04, 2019, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2019 10:58 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I keep my mouth shut on this stuff lately. I would imagine most are puzzled by my views.

I'm not religious by any means.

Once you figure out God is not of this world. It starts to make more sense that Satan is.

Things start falling into place when you understand that. I'm not into heavy discussion right now.

Just think about it.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2019 12:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, ko ko is handling the Intervention Desk this week. Stand by!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2019 01:11 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I'm kinda busy in a darkened room peeking out of the curtains. Got another tele-marketer coming to hunt me down and kill me. Something about blaspheme. Paul's gonna have to cover the desk for me.

[Eek!]

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 06:56 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok let me explain a little further do I think everyone in the Media is evil. Nope not at all.

I do think the corporations that run them are. Many people are unwittingly assisting in the agenda & don't even know it. They get paid & some get fame & fortune. Trump is 100 % correct when he says fake news.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this ? Trump is under attack 24/7/365 they are scared to death of him. It's taking awhile to drain the swamp they have to derail him in 2020 or they're screwed ie: deep state IMO.

Everything that helps with their agenda is sensationalized. It's all about keeping the masses confused & distracted. We are sheep to these people.

If, Hillary had been elected there is no doubt in my mind we would be in WWIII by now.

They could care less about America it's about global domination.

They must sit & laugh about the people who are stupid enough to vote for them.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 07:58 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.rt.com/usa/467415-seattle-courthouse-excrement-racist/
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 09:01 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Par for the course in Seattle where they have had long heated debates about how to deal with aggressive pan-handlers without offending the homeless pan-handler victim of society yadda yadda yadda.

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2019 09:06 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
TFB you ignorant snowflakes! That's my story and I will stick by it!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 637 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters