The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What the hell is wrong with people?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What the hell is wrong with people?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted August 25, 2019 10:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What is the point of this asshole contaminating food with his dirty mouth? He thinks he is cute or cool or clever.or what? It's sick! We have a whole generation that is so self centered that they cannot see the moral bankruptcy in fouling food for some unsuspecting customer just because he saw a chick doing it last week and it seemed like such a great idea. It's not great, it is SICK, he losthis job over it and must pay $1000 fine. Not enough, in my view!

https://mixi.media/newdata/adpreview?ad=7053848&bl=93914&ct=adpreview&st=37&ab=a&rnd=817606&utm_campaign=46967&utm_term=5fc3d0be-6d99-45b5-abf1-213e63cf8cb6

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted August 25, 2019 04:58 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
And yet they (Dems) maintain that video games have nothing to do with shootings. Pure bullshit IMHO

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2019 04:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow the word baseball bat comes to mind His momma and baby daddy must be so proud !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2019 06:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But this is why some sellers are putting a strip of shrink plastic around the rim as an anti tampering device. It's getting harder and harder to outwit inconsiderate scum!

I say again; how could anybody construe what they are doing, AND FILMING that this is cute and so clever? I'd love to witness this! I might be almost 77 but I'm pretty sure I would knock the hell out of some punk if I saw it!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS same sort of sick attitude when Bill Meare gloats over the death of one of the Koch brothers, a philanthropist for worthy causes. Can there be that much political HATE on the part of the Left? It's just disgusting! LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2019 07:39 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I blame social media. Without it there would be no need to film yourself doing this stupid shit.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2019 08:55 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
It's called I've never been told NO in my life. I have no morals I don't know "right from wrong".
Mommy and daddy are the cause of all of this crap. They don't believe in god, correcting bad habits and weening their little brats off the teat!

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2019 09:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
EW nailed it !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2019 06:41 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto what Paul said !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2019 07:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the things that "deplorables" deplore is:
Participation Trophies! That's a fuking Liberal invention if I ever heard of one!

Good hunting. El Bee
quote:
and weening their little brats off the teat!
And, my son, makes 4X what I make, asking me to give him 2 grand for a downpayment on a truck! WTF!

edit: I just gave him $1000 for his landlord!

[ August 27, 2019, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters