The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Tillie tales (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Tillie tales
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2019 05:59 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Thank you for the play-by-play. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your driver. I understand it's California.

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2019 06:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The guy lives across the street for 45 years. Obviously, I never knew him besides a wave and a howdy?

Hello, Uber app!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31451 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2019 08:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That was the most entertaining thing I have read all day Thanks for the ride along Hope this works for you buddy ! My sister has had Kaiser forever there is a big one in Van Nuys Ca. She loves it but she loves doctors she was the dean of nursing at some big teaching outfit the Bryman school . I had it for a while as part of a union just a few years it was okay ! But I don't really care for doctors or the smell of hospitals ! Most doctors are educated beyond their intelligence !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2019 10:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Paul! I didn't even talk about the ride home and the search for a non existent Burger place and then turning around when I received a text explaining where it was located but by then were a mile past and headed for the In N Out. My fuck up was in telling him I had exact location information and couldn't miss because it was right next to Wendy's and I certainly knew where that was!

Long story short, the name didn't match so he left me at the counter got in his car and I was going to eat something anyway, Starved all day! But instead, joined him before he drive off without me; screaming: "She don't know what the fuck she's talking about!"

I settled for a toasted english muffin with peanut butter before I was instructed to go straight to bed a lie flat for the rest of the day. Which I did do but starving, admonished not to drive for 24 hours, etc.

I have thought about carefully approaching his wife and politely inquiring about his, umm? attitude lately? Discussed with my daughter who knows them better than I do, but I feel obligated to return the favor with an offer of lunch at a location of his choosing. But that was the problem in the first place, all the way home, 20 miles, I couldn't get him to choose a restaurant, so I texted my girlfriend about this place she recommended and we went there but she was late returning my text , necessitating the ill fated turnaround, which I freely acknowledge as a major blunder on my part. Will I ever learn, this asshole was a ticking time bomb, and I was in some stupid denial.

When I got in the car, I just said, lets go home. Not another word spoken until I said thank you, getting out of the car in his driveway. He's a little fucker with a huge attitude. Maybe I should have divulged that earlier, might have explained things?

I'm still leaving out 75% of it but you get the idea.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Psst, Pentecostal!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31451 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters