The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Big raging storm?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Big raging storm?
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 05:14 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Suppose to have a big powerful wind event last night, major cool down. Had no wind last night was still 71* at 0500.
Found the wind down along the lake on my way up this morning.
Finally found the cool about halfway up the mountain. Truck said 53* and the weather station at the building saying 55*.
Let's just said I have a sweatshirt/jacket on with shorts. LOL

If this was their big storm I'd hate to see a real storm. They can't get it right to save their souls. Since the old guard retired about 5 years ago this new bunch of weather peeps can't hit their asses with both hands.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 06:34 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Had a pretty stiff breeze last night. Started about 8:30 pm nice breeze this morning feels nice.

I think weather peeps try to drum up "drama" kinda like fake news. A waste of time.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 06:34 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Dr. George Fischbeck.

Edit 4 spel

[ August 22, 2019, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 09:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, he was a pistol! He sure put Porterville on the map.

Now, for some reason, my daughter will not fail to watch a news cast featuring a weatherman that's been around forever. Cant think of his name right now but my daughter has the hots for him, almost as much as that little twerp with the Rolling Stones that prances all over the stage? What the hell is his name? She just went to a concert a couple days ago, says he's still got it! Mick Jagger! That's it and when I asked about getting caught in bed with Keith, she corrected me right away and said it was David Bowie and they are over it. Guess so, he's dead!

I'll get back with the name of the super sexy weatherman I think on Channel 7? BRB

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: here he is girls! Feast your eyes! https://abc7.com/about/newsteam/dallas-raines/

[ August 22, 2019, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 09:27 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
LB, You're kidding right?
Hope he looks better than that picture you posted.
Looks like a deweeb.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 10:59 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember him; poster child for tanning beds & teeth whitener.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 11:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
More importantly...…… What ever happened to Coleen Williams, the chick with the skunk stripe in her hair. ??????

Now, she was Hot !!!!

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 11:23 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a question what happened to all of our wildfires this year ?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 01:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, this is no shit. I have not watched a local news or network news show since 9-11. I get everything I need to know from FOX News and on line. That's right, I never, ever watch any network news!

I will rarely watch CNN and MSNBC.

For fun, I like to watch videos on You Tube of election night where they all have that deer in the headlights look when it becomes clear that THE BITCH LOST!

There is one guy that goes over his map and data and keeps saying over and over: there's no way he can do it! Then he counts different scenarios and concludes, nope he still can't make it! He does this for (IDK) 15 minutes, and proves there is no possible way for Trump to win. He's quite sure, and reassures everybody that it's can't possibly happen because he just proved it, check his math!

It's great entertainment to watch those election night returns. I love it!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 02:19 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, a long wet spring start of a cool summer and fire season arrived the first of August. A lot of days with RH's in the 30's and so forth. Now the sun is rising later and slowly setting earlier. Most of the idiots are going back to school.
I'm very thankful it has been a boring no fire season. No more habitat burned up and no sucking smoke down my lungs.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 02:21 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
True dat' I had to run to Payette today & was admiring the north mountain ranges.

Normally you can't see em' this time of year.

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 22, 2019 03:49 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
No fires means no cheat grass. Which we have way too much of anyways.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 640 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2019 05:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard you need to watch a little CNN its the best comedy on tv ! They sit and bitch about the best president since RR ! Speaking of TV I've finally cut the cord with DIRECTV I went to dish and save nearly 90 dollars a month no small deal for an old guy on a fixed income. I have had DIRECTV for more than twenty years once they were acquired by ATT they turned to shit instantly big surprise ! And for a guy on solar I got a new cordless vacuum its like Christmas Hooray !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters