The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How many ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How many ???
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 05:37 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
How many does it take to be listed as a serial killer ?????

Lets see …………………….
Vince Foster
Jeff Epstien

The Clintons could be the first husband / wife tag team.

[Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 19, 2019 12:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You better start sleeping with one eye open, ko ko!

I know what it's like to have a couple goomba's pay me a visit, riding up in their black Buick. Then, Nancy got mouthy with them....long story, but that minor gambling debt remains unpaid, to this day.

And that was nothing compared to the Clinton's. I wouldn't trade places with you for noth ing

Sleep tight,
and good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 19, 2019 10:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
They'll have to get in line behind the tele-marketers that have threatened to hunt me down and kill me.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 19, 2019 12:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That bad, eh? Well, you got the protection of the Mormon Mafia, nothing moves in that town, without their say so. Even if not clean shaven, no worries!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2019 06:17 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
That is a nugget I'm a gonna steal...The Mormon Mafia...😁

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2019 04:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The Mormon mafia actually exists. I always say if you are going to join a cult join a big one !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2019 07:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure Safford's "community leaders" know all about ko ko, and the fact that he's not one of them, and the Druid connection means they have done a through background check.

See how tolerant they are?

Just kidding! Just kidding!

My CPA is Mormon. We talk all the time, in early April, tax time. He says he catches shit about his cookie duster! Can you imagine the reaction if "Santa Clause" were to apply for membership! He would stand a better chance if he were black. Slightly better.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I'm just kidding. Mormons make good law abiding citizens, and they make home inspections to make sure you have enough food stockpiled and water stored and if you don't, you will!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2019 11:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I get a hoot out of the Mormon kids with the 'Elder' name tag.

I still can't believe, though, that the country refused to vote for the Mormon Romney and elected the muslim o bama instead. [Eek!]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 21, 2019 11:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's quite an observation, ko ko! How did that happen? Was the Media involved in deceptive reporting? How could that happen in America, run by dishonest Liberals. Sorry for that, is there another kind?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2019 02:55 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd rather see the magic jammies than the burka any day.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 24, 2019 05:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That's funny Lance !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters