The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Posting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Posting
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 05:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate it when there is nothing for me to make a two or three word comment on come on kids lets git busy !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 08:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I bet!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 08:51 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm thinking about running for President.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 09:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
of what?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 09:48 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You don't have to run I've seen the democrat candidates you could just walk and win !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 10:23 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Since I support President Trump I'm going to run as a Democrat.

Edit; For President of The United States.

[ August 16, 2019, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariel Perez
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4678

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 10:24 AM      Profile for Ariel Perez   Email Ariel Perez         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeffery Epstein!!

--------------------
AP

Posts: 60 | From: South/eastern Az | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 16, 2019 12:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just read on the news that at least the first four Democrats will beat Trump. It must be true? Imagine that? Based on what those morons are offering! Are we in trouble if he loses, or what?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 12:30 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is Epstien still hanging around ???

Since the only qualification to run for the Democratic nomination is to have no qualifications, I figure I have a good chance.

[ August 16, 2019, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Kokopelli ]

--------------------

Ariel Perez
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4678

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 01:44 PM      Profile for Ariel Perez   Email Ariel Perez         Edit/Delete Post 
Epstein committed “suicide” after a failed “suicide” attempt a few weeks prior. Some big time people didn’t want him to testify or make a plea deal.

--------------------
AP

Posts: 60 | From: South/eastern Az | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2019 02:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ergo the 'hanging around' reference.

Ariel, check your phone. Cindy found your kids some movies at a yard sale last week.

--------------------

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2019 04:34 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
I"m kind a in a slump. Been busy on days off canning again.
Making benches for around fire pits.
Worried about getting all my paperwork done for retirement.
Worried about everything coming together for the surgery and getting the last of it moved up to the high country.
Didn't want to bother everyone with my trivial BS.
Staying busy on days off. Actually had some of the best lightning last week that I've seen in a long time. So busy on days off and bored to death while working.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2019 05:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
EW our monsoon seems to be over days are getting shorter much more quickly than they became longer LOL humming bird ranch will be gone soon first fire wood delivery next week then in Sept. when permits are available I start my own cutting. Coyotes are real vocal must have something to do with dispersal ,have seen more on the highway as usual for this time of year . Will call some this year feeling stronger . cooler mornings I feel it coming !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2019 08:30 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok …………………………….. I have a platform to run on.
It has come to my attention that women in this country are suffraging. This is not right and can be traced to the 19th Amendment. Therefore once elected I will work to repeal the 19th amendment that deals with women's suffrage. [Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 17, 2019 11:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Who could argue with such a noble cause?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 04:37 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Okay I'm voting KOKO for mayor of Mc Neal !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 07:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow !!!
Scoundrel at large and non-resident mayor of Mystical McNeal. The masses are gonna love me.

[Wink]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 08:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Vic should be offended! If anybody deserves the title of honorary mayor it would be he, especially since he's not a resident any more and if they happen to find out where he is, I hope he wouldn't be unreasonable and not wish to be taken alive! Ah yes, the good life on the Florida Panhandle. Oops! Did I let that slip? At least it would make for a fair fight if he was the Republican running against ko ko the Dimocrat. Some people have no respect, he's a natural politician.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS why hell, I could run too, as the Independent! None of us has an honest job, so plenty of time to run things. when do the debates begin?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 10:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
As a new-found Democrat I'm willing to let Vic do all of the work and I'll take credit for anything good that happens. The bad stuff, we'll blame on Bush...………… It worked for o bama for 8 years and he was even less qualified to be President than I am.

Vote early.
Vote often.
Vote for me.

[Wink]

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 03:40 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Never thought I would turn but my vote will be for Koko along with my dead wifes vote and parents and brother. Not to mention whomever I read in the obits.
Your a shoe in Koko.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2019 05:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Much thanx !!!!
With the Democrats now counting the graveyard vote it's really gonna help.

I'm gonna campaign for 'No Wall' but not mention that a minefield will be cheaper once I get in.

[Razz]

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters