The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This "vehicle" of protecting the Condor is Rude

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This "vehicle" of protecting the Condor is Rude
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2019 12:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone knows how I feel about protecting a bird that has lost the Evolution Lottery. They say that they stated with 22-26 whatever and now they have captive bred almost 500 and are distributing them in Baja California and the Grand Canyon. This article just says: "They are far ranging." Yeah right! They are called the California Condor for a good reason, they have always existed in coastal California but now if they release them in other states, that's a cool way to increase protection by banning lead. I think they are lying about 76 dying of lead poisoning! I would not put it past them. They aren't embarrassed to pass laws including a fine of up to $5,000. And, don't forget the invasive searches for lead ammunition. Game Wardens have almost unlimited freedom to conduct searches, whereas even the Border Patrol has to ask permission to search your vehicle.

We don't really need condors. They are losers, they drink antifreeze, they are electrocuted on power lines. Eagles kill them all the time, but I don't hear much about banning eagles? They have spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in captive breeding programs just so they can release these birds where they don't belong. Environmentalists would love to force the power companies to completely redesign their distribution crossbars so that this bird with a 10 foot wingspan cannot reach two conductors and electrocute themselves. Before long it won't be just hunting that is affected, expect all lead ammo to be outlawed. Just like how it started in the Sespi Wilderness area and now it's the whole state and parts of others, and it will happen and it's needless. They aught to have a law against the introduction of condors, because it's just like wolves. First it's a feel good action and then comes the clampdown.

Just like they have made millions of shotguns useless because the barrels aren't suitable for steel shot, soon you won't be able to use a 22 rimfire anywhere unless you buy expensive lead free ammo. It's all very deliberate, an attempt to restrict your guns and your freedom.

Read about it here:
https://www.audubon.org/news/lead-ammo-top-threat-condors-now-outlawed-california

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2019 07:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Its an old bird that used to live in the Sespe let it fucking go. One less bald headed gut eater ain't goin to change the planet !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2019 12:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's like I told He who shall not be named. The problem is the dishonesty. Using artificially raised condors that we never had and now acting like it's a crying shame those poor birds a being poisoned BY LEAD AND WE NEED TO SAVE THEM! This is not a crisis, it's using this bird as an excuse to ban lead and it's a direct attack on the Second Amendment.

We spend millions to breed them and raise them and now the bunny huggers fret that a few have died due to their stupidity. Let Darwin do it again, it's foolishness and we could spend that money on things that aren't a waste of time. Saving the friggin' condor is a waste of time, give up already! Somebody around here needs to understand the logic, not to mention the dishonesty.

Good hunting. El Bee

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2019 04:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Liberals and honesty , no connection there !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters