The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » S.T.A.B.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: S.T.A.B.
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2019 11:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Send Them All Back.
'Nuff said.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2019 09:11 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
YUP
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2019 10:05 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
S.T.A.B. ?
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2019 12:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Dave. I had to ponder that for about 30 seconds myself. [Smile]

quote:
Send Them All Back.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2019 12:57 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought it might have something to do with the "squad" after Trumps last rally ?
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2019 10:28 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah get the fuck out. Trump is racist huh ?
https://qmap.pub/read/3455

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2019 11:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The latest thing I am completely, totally fed up hearing about is: RACIST

Sick and tired of the Left calling everybody else: RACISTS

Give it a fucking break! There isn't a race or a nationality, or any human, before or now that does not harbor a teensy bit of prejudicial thoughts towards people that are different than they are.

And, another thing. I am sick to death about this praising DIVERSITY as if it is important and beneficial for any reason whatsoever? If it happens, great, but what possible benefit do we get from diversity based on skin color? Universities do not accept the best and the brightest any more, they want a box of friggin' Crayons! Who decided we need to dumb down Academia so that the graduating class has an equal number of brown faces and black faces and a few yellow faces and fewer yet, white faces. The concept has zero legitimacy.

Thanks Liberals! (it's a mental illness)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2019 03:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Please note, also, that 'Diversity' does NOT include anything 'Conservative'.

Just say'n.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2019 04:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No KOKO that would be racist !!!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2019 07:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to know how long we are supposed to put up with this shit? There is so much wrong with the way this society is performing, I don't know where to start?

Instead of putting Paul in FaceBook jail, we need to do something about the Mainstream Media and the way they promote the bullshit coming out of the mouths of Iian Omar and AOC. Just look at all the mileage they have got out of the "Send them Back" chant! The fucking country is dwelling and concentrating on petty bullshit, and nobody has been put in MSNBC jail yet!

This has been going on far too long! They completely control the message, just like Zuckerberg controls poor Paul on FaceBook! He can't step out of line. But those four females are controlling the message the entire country is hearing, and it's BOGUS! We need to concentrate on real issues, quit picking on Trump and silence all the petty bullshit coming from the Left!

If we don't, it will reach the point where NO OPPOSITION WILL BE ALLOWED !

I am so sick of the way the Media is manipulating everything. Something has got to be done!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: another thing about Omar and her racist ranting and she is controlling the entire NEWS MEDIA! That Somali district in Minneapolis apparently has 80,000 refugees and she is young and can agitate for many years! If you think it's bad now, just wait a few more years. She actually DOES DESERVE TO BE SENT THE HELL BACK WHERE SHE CAME FROM !

[ July 21, 2019, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2019 08:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And they breed ……………………..

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters