The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Lets storm area 51

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lets storm area 51
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2019 10:25 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Just read this on the yahoo news or whatever they call it Sept 20 if I remember it right. Half a million people. Should be an April Fools Day thing really.They want to see aliens.Go to the border lol. They also have signs posted everywhere around the perimeter of that A-51 telling you that they can use lethal force on you if caught there. Could be a good way to cull the herd some eh.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2019 11:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been all up and down Highway 6. I've had lunch at that cafe with the flying saucer hanging from the wrecker. I don't know, they are harmless enough. But, they make it difficult to actually drive on to the facility. I've also been buzzed driving north very early sunrise. Scares the shit out of you! Not expecting it. I know those jockeys do it intentionally. Used to be good hunting many years ago, last time, I didn't see anything? In the past, I have killed a bunch of coyotes along there. I think the name of that whistle stop is Rachel? Nothing else between Vegas and Tonopah. It's harmless. I have never heard of them "actually" shooting somebody for trespass, but you never know?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: it's the CIA that hangs trespassers from the barbed wire, jus like coyotes, to convey the message: STAY OUT!

Also, did you know there is a commercial 737 that takes off every morning at McCarren and lands in Area 51 an hour later. One of the members on the old board run by Bob Davis was the pilot.

[ July 14, 2019, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2019 05:42 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a show once that talked about that plane. Said the employees coming on duty met and are flown in and back out each day. I'm guessing that the first strafing run by an A-10 or blackhawk helo would be enough to make at least 499,999 of them either shit or piss themselves. Nothing ruins a good ol' fashioned public uprising like automatic weapons fire.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2019 01:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Oy here fairly regular basis I see groups of five Blackhawks or something like them I'm no helo expert going from north to south I can only assume they are being delivered after some outfitting, A day or so ago the wife and I were surprised by one coming the opposite direction alone not 200 ft. off the deck and haulin ass . fully weaponized rockets and all pretty creepy . makes you feel defenseless.

[ July 15, 2019, 01:34 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2019 07:32 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
One time, me and Rich Higgins were buzzed by a Blackhawk. We were just sitting around the tent pretty late, just had a couple small flashlights going, on and off. What's that noise? Completely blacked out, they came in very low just above tree tops and we turned off flashlights and they turned on their running lights and circled. It was pretty awesome!

Then they went away but 20 minutes later a guy on a 4 wheeler came by the road we came in on, with a light shining on the tire tracks, but he kept going past. I am pretty sure they thought we were drug smugglers at first but I don't think drug smugglers put up tents in that area?

Something to tell the grandkids! Oh forgot, Aaron was there!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2019 07:56 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
One thing to note about military aircraft;
I used to belong to a gun / archery club up in Olympia Wa.
A friend & I were comparing rangefinders when a helicopter from Fort Lewis flew over. Just for the hell of it we both ranged it. Not sure what alarm we set off in the cockpit but it didn't take too long for the Sheriff to show up to have a friendly chat with us. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2019 08:10 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
At the campout at Picacho I was down the road on my atv near that military installation calling I heard a very quiet woosh woosh woosh they were right on top oh ma and I could barley hear them they checked me out saw the dead coyote on the front of my atv and left as quickly and quietly as they came. first coyote in camp by the way ! LOL

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2019 07:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, I have hunted that particular area behind the campsite myself. Not really a lot of coyotes but what the heck?

What there is, is regular helicopter patrols, north to south. Now, between Sasabee and Yuma, the direction is east and west, not Blackhawks, look more like something the local news would fly. They also use regular little 172 Cessna's same thing, parallel to the border, but up around Pichacho Peak, they follow from the border north towards casa Grande. (hope I'm not reveling national secrets) But, I love the border, it's exciting! Always interesting to find those footprints, not by boots, just tennis shoes, so you know who was walking around the desert. I sometimes expect to find a body, but never have. Oh, I did come across a body one time but it wasn't southern Arizona.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ July 16, 2019, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2019 07:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I could take you out to areas where there are hundreds of daypacks & blankets left behind.
Boarder Patrol has assured me that it's not a matter of IF I find a body out there, just when.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2019 08:30 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard it was military and most likely a black hawk in stealth mode it had the weaponized stub wings seen on Blackhawk's and Boeing AH 64's.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2019 11:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I believe you. The one that swooped down on us that night, first of all, no moon and second, when they turned on the spotlight, we could not see wings and weapon pods, just a blinding searchlight. But the one's I see down there in daylight are not the same critters. High tech and low tech: They still drag tires on the dirt roads and then pass through later with these lights aimed at the ground and slowly looking for recent crossers. It's just as effective as their electronic sensors.

Then too, wrapping their shoes in fabric is a good low tech counter measure. For sure, the discarded backpacks and empty milk jugs are just about everywhere on these routes.Third numerous are cheap blankets and comforters as well as sleeping bags with Disney themes. You can hardly take a step without dodging some kind of trash. It's kind of funny to see, when it rains in these washes, the clothing bogs down, but the empty water bottles all accumulate against the creosote and mesquite. You know, the plastic crap that won't decompose for a million years?

On the other hand, I have seen quite a few full or partially full bottles hung on barbed wire as a humanitarian gesture.

What I would like to know, why is a wall a bad idea? There are countries that know how to build walls that keep people out. Why does the Left continue to tell us they don't work and besides, they are racist. And, why do we continue to fall for it?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2019 12:30 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
We, present company accepted, fall for it because the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2019 08:23 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have had my share of BP helos they don't give a shit about anybody had them land fifty yards from my camp and just sit there. Watched them dust storm a big group of border crossers. then come the atv patrols I rolled camp and tossed a good Javy tag !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2019 07:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have no problem with BP. They are always friendly. even when II resist them opening up the camper. The guys I see down on the actual border are real pros, trackers, and manage to look more like cowboys, the way they wear their uniforms. I said to one guy, named Pinkerton, I hope you don't think we are up to no good down here? And he said; "If I thought that, you would already be spread eagled on the ground." I've asked other agents about Pinkerton, and they say; "Oh yeah, I've heard about him." Most of them are aware of coyote hunters, as one of the few types that venture down there. It can be exciting, especially after dark. My son is an adrenaline junkie, he loves to give BP the slip, hides in the weeds, etc. That usually perks their interest. But with Americans, they are invariably friendly, in my experience. Seems like those fellas manning road blocks a hundred miles north are way more suspicious than right on the border. And, they have clean uniforms.

Agent Pinkerton told me he packs his own 40S&W because he can fire it any time he wants to pop a coyote, for instance, without having to fill out a bunch of paperwork. He seemed kinda like an adrenaline junkie, himself, enjoys his work. Wouldn't mind running into him again, I've seen him twice. I'm just fascinated by the dynamics down along the border.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2019 03:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure they are all great guys never fucked with me I just did not appreciate their choice of parking spaces. Actually It would have been nice had they come over and said something.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 18, 2019 07:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You can be such a sourpuss over a little dust! Those boys are protecting us from the invading hordes!

Meanwhile, ol' Vic is manning the Welcome Wagon and making Baloney Sandwiches, on whole wheat, w/lots of creamy Best Foods Mayo. What a guy!

(why does he always think I pick on him; it's a total mystery)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters