The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » umm? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: umm?
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2019 10:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah the squatch what a man !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 02, 2019 11:55 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm getting a visual of Paul, Dancing With Sasquatches...….. and I'm kinda sorry I am. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2019 03:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Ae least I've actually seen one LOL

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2019 06:37 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Changing the forum sign in procedure probably won't stop the hate mail. Just hit the delete button or throw it in to spam.

Or we could start talking about the17hmr for yotes and favorite foxpro sounds. That should run everyone off soon enough.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2019 06:48 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
roflmao!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 03, 2019 08:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
HELL of an idea, semp! I've been wondering about that myself. Also, is a 223 good enough for coyotes? I always wonder how many minutes to spend on stand? Just because they have covered those questions for the last 20 years on PMS is no reason to not ask again, the situation may have changed.

Also, sending PMS mail to spam? that's where I find it in the first place. Fat Boy Redfrog sent me a nice "Hello" just a couple days ago. He said he follows Huntmasters to get tips exactly like those I listed above. He's still learning, like the rest of us. Talk about a disturbed asshole, that's him!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters