The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » HELLO EARTHWALKER! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: HELLO EARTHWALKER!
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 02:42 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well hell...I take alittle trip and come back and we got someone bad talking EW.
I agree with DiYi......LET IT GO!!!
Life's to short to let shit like this go on. It's a sad day when you let something like this start in house fighting. We've all seen this kind of crap before and nobody wins. All it does is splits the ranks and there are to few of us left to do that.
I know that some people would like to see this board go down, but I say to hell with them. For me this is home and I'm here for the long haul, so let's get past this and move on.
I no I'm just a old Okie and have no dog in this fight, but I had to put my 2cents in.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 03:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can see that you don't get it, Fred. I did not post an email and claim it was was true, I don't know where you got that Idea? Second, you spoke to me disrespectfully and I called you fanboy. That does not mean I started something with you, it means that I was and am still offended by the tone of your lecturing me on how stupid I am in the way I even open unsolicited mail and apparently I think that I believed and accepted this guys interpretation of whatever he had to say. That, in itself is offensive, as is the crack about opioids, so do not think you own the high ground here. I told you, I'm an elderly gentleman and the tone you took with me and continue to take is disrespectful, in my opinion and taking into consideration that you are doing this in MY house. We aren't on equal footing here. I wasn't born yesterday and regardless of how you do things, if my Mac says there is no harmful content, I can open it, and consider, evaluate the content. But, again, it's not, (in my opinion) a shitstorm to post a piece of shit drivel , not as enlightened word from the Almighty. We all understand that, or at least I thought we all understood what it is and that's why I thought I would share it with the members. It is NOT for you to tell me I am wrong. You take care of yourself and don't presume to advise me on how I run this friggin' Board. You are out of line. There might be things you do as a free man that I think are stupid, but the polite thing is to not come in here and tell me how fucked up I am. If you can't understand that not only that I could be offended, but that you don't even have any business questioning what I do, in my own house. You talk about how I should consider Earthwalker's feelings, but have no reservations about publically chastising me! You are publicly putting me down for doing that which you disapprove of. This is different than writing on the subject and saying you wouldn't have done it, you go to great lengths telling me and everybody else, the enormity of my errors. Of course, I'm not going to call you up and ask you if I should make a move without your OK? In other words, when I want your advice, I might ask for it. Until then, you do not have the right to speak to me concerning my actions in a disrespectful manor for any reason, approve or disapprove. That's my view and interpretation of your recent comments about this matter. Again, I take these comments as very disrespectful.The only thing you got right was, my Board, my rules. Maybe you should think about it. If you just thought you were being helpful, you are wrong. It's like this, I'm just a member, as you are a member. But I'll tell you again, I will not allow you to use that tone with me, wrong as I may be. I'm not going to take shit from you. If you are having trouble grasping the respect issue, that reflects on your upbringing. I'm trying to put it in a bunch of different ways, but it's simple, respect your elders, and respect my hospitality.

So, you can come, or you can go, if you can't get past the issue. It's up to you. If you can't show me respect then maybe you should go? But, I am not pushing you in that direction. I'm asking you to speak to me with respect, I don't demand anything but by God, I deserve it! Yes, you piss me off but I can get over it. Can you?
El Bee, HMFIC

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 15, 2019 09:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OK

Seems there's little point in continuing this clusterfuck? As with lots of other subjects, I suppose there is little chance of anyone moving the needle one way or the other so, this is a rare remedy for me, but with the concurrence of Lone Howl, I'm locking this thread!

If anybody wants to pursue something further, go ahead and start a new topic but it's probably been deflated to the point where nobody gives a shit, but go ahead and give it a try. I'm always in favor of an open non repressive environment so help yourself.

As usual, when it comes to telling me off, round the corners a little bit, you never know how well I will respond to blunt criticism. Okay, 'til next time, take care. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 08, 2019 07:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to try to explain something here.

If someone says, Leonard has a lisp and likes little boys; does that mean this is revealed truth? At best, it's an opinion, and if someone writes in and shows everybody what was said about me, I don't consider that an endorsement. What I do consider is it is showing exactly how screwed up some people can be. It's a direct reflection back on the original sender, and people should be aware that they are doing evil things. There is no glory in spreading false gossip, but the way I look at it, it does have some value if we consider who is saying it and what could possibly be their motives? Are they trying to harm EW, or Leonard, or Huntmasters? That seems obvious that it's all three, and by posting their words, that doesn't constitute an endorsement. It shows the mentality of certain people on the Internet, and where they are, but it doesn't reflect on EW, or Leonard, or Huntmasters. So, why would somebody think, wow, look at this? EW and Leonard and Huntmasters are really fucked up!

Anyway, that's not how I look at things. And, if somebody is going to the trouble of posting malicious bullshit, I think some people might want to know about it rather than keeping it to myself. Okay, now this is where we differ. Some people write in and say, if I were EW, I would be offended. But, it might have been anybody, ko ko, Paul, semp, anybody! And saying so on the Internet, doesn't make it so.

Wel, this morning, I reread the whole thing and I still haven't altered my attitude about much. Except I haven't talked about a couple more emails I received, one fro Jeff Mock, who I don't know, but I have heard a lot about, almost 100% negative, but I have not had an opinion on the man, until now. He praised RedFrog as one of the most qualified predator hunters on the planet, among other comments directed at me and Huntmasters. So I guess I will alter a policy I have had for many years and not publish this drivel because somebody might misinterpret my intent and accept the trolls intent instead. I can't help that, but the buck stops here and always has.

It certainly looks like we/me got the kiss off from a few valued members. That's a shame. And, I don't mind admitting that t bothers me greatly. Anyway, that's my final thought on the matter.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters