The New Huntmastersbbs!
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » HELLO EARTHWALKER! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: HELLO EARTHWALKER!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2019 06:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You better check in here, or a few of your friends are going to be upset!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31303 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2019 06:15 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yup she's sitting up there looking down on me..

I mean really. Who gives a fuck about some asshole on the "net"

Talk to us..

[ June 12, 2019, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2019 06:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Been giving this some thought;
Earthwalker is a respected member around this 'electronic campfire' who's posts most of us find interesting.
Then there's some clod who contributes nothing yet makes demands regarding someone else while hiding behind a computer screen ?????
It must really suck to be him.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7501 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 12, 2019 07:07 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, we all have at least one of "that guy" in our life.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 03:00 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I hope she's just on a short break.

I wouldn't blame her for staying away though. I mean, really, who needs the shit?

To me, Leonard posting it on behalf of the fuck face ain't much different than the fuck face posting it him or herself. Fuck face gets the same attention and shit stirring he or she wants either way. Earthwalker gets shit on in public just the same either way.

I'd be pretty pissed off about having that posted, if I was her.

Been saying it forever. Leonard, you are just feeding the fuckers by publicizing their bullshit.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 03:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
We are with you EW I would not piss on the punk if he were on fire! Probably could have gone my entire life without knowing he existed !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 05:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well Dave, you and I have a slightly different attitude about censorship. I don't think the reflection is on Earthwalker, this is about some small person doing something indefensible, and I'm calling him out for the prick that he is. Outrageous, not even a member, a fucking lurker and telling ME what to do! And picking on a totally innocent member. Yeah, you don't see it the way I do but in my mind, this asshole needs his pants pulled down. Not publishing his bullshit would be protecting him, and I think, (even if we don't know who he really is) he needs a short course in, fuck you!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 06:08 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe there wouldn't be so many of them if you didn't give them so much attention and public glory.

Kinda like the media giving mass shooters attention and glory like you are always talking about.

Same thing. From my perspective.

You are giving them precisely what they want. For absolutely no possible gain. How you figure, giving them a platform and attention and causing disruption and loss of membership on Huntmasters is somehow calling them out or getting even with them is beyond me. They are playing you like a fiddle and it's totally their gain and your loss.

That's my view on the anonymous commenters. I wouldn't even read that shit if I were you. Let alone post it up for shit stirring and insulting long time members in good standing.

Which, again, just my view, but I would have been insulted as FUCK by you posting something like that had it been about me. Hell, you occasionally have posted comments about me made by anonymous fuck wads and I didn't appreciate it one bit. But they have never been anywhere near the level of offensive and insulting as what YOU posted about Earthwalker. So, someone else wrote it. You took upon yourself to act as the mouthpiece for the otherwise never to be seen or heard from anonymous fuckwad and put it out in public.

I couldn't disagree more strongly with how you approach these situations.

You owe Earthwalker an apology, as far as I'm concerned.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 07:24 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Agree, strongly...

quote:
Not publishing his bullshit would be protecting him
Leonard, it's your board & prerogative. But, as Dave laid out above, not a valid rationale for yourself to shitpost a 3rd party's shitposting against a contributing member. No matter WHO it is...

Hope you can see how alienating that is. If the intent was to 'stir the pot' to drum up replies, the downstream consequences will be 180 degrees the opposite. Just sayin...

[ June 13, 2019, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 07:50 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm here. Just don't have a computer at the old place now.
Had doctor's appointment yesterday and grocery buying.
Knee is bone on bone and surgery scheduled for Sept 10.
But have to do a month of rehab therapy first. Insurance companies now require it thinking it'll fix it. Just a way for someone else to make money and take it out of my pocket.

Also fell last Friday and I think I broke a rib. If not sure am sore and bruised.

Just got to the mountain this morning. Playing catch up all the time now. Trying to figure out how to get a extra truck up country before fall. Have 3 down at the old place and only 2 drivers.

As for the little pup and his name calling. "You can't run with the big dogs when you pee like a puppy".

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1104 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 11:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We disagree Dave. Nothing this guy has said is a reflection on earthwalker, he has no standing of validity. I am showing these members the crap I put up with. I've had attacks here for 15 years, lots of different assholes, this particular one has just recently had a bug up his ass about earthwalker, but before it's been Krusty, and Anderson and Tom Turner. Always somebody.

I have no apology to make and resent you sharing your opinion on the matter, Dave. It's not your call and not your business.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: no, that's no the reason, Fred. I thought I was just sharing the ignorant stuff that crosses my desk. You are doing a lot of fanboy stuff with Dave, I notice. You both know where to go with your opinions.

[ June 13, 2019, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 02:37 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"...the crap you put up with"...Leonard?

Well, it's waaaay beyond my grasp as to why you even OPEN anonymous emails??? Let alone, share ones that are defamatory & belittling to members who actually add to board content???

Like I prefaced earlier: your board your rules...no quarrels there. Just was providing you some feedback that you might consider, when the next anonymous shit post hits your inbox....

As for calling me anybody's "fanboy", you can FUCK RIGHT OFF with that side step.

You know DAMN well that your board here is a MUCH more interesting place when guys like Dave post.

Will your own ego allow you acknowledge that fact? If so, you'll realize that you've got a board full of "fanboys".

If not, you're a friggn idiot...blinded by your own narcissism. Or, opioids, or whatever...

In your defense, and much to your credit, you've had a forum where interesting people actually feel comfortable enough to post some really cool shit.

Maybe with some reflection, and/or when member(s) stop posting cool shit anymore, you might realize that....by indulging trolls with 'air time', you've actually been played to undermine your own board. Cuz, that's pretty much what you're doing. But, if it makes ya feel better?

Just sayin', if I didn't give at least a half a shit about your board, I'd not have even taken the time to type this, let alone my previous comment.

Take care & happy trails.

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 03:11 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And somewhere sitting in the dark, giggling to himself is some piece of shit who got what he actually wanted; us fighting among ourselves.

My suggestion; ……………………… Delete everything that has to do with this subject and we all take a deep breath.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7501 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 04:30 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
And I'm sitting here trying to figure out which one(s) of us would even have considered embracing the guy's remarks as fact. Wouldn't know earthwalker if she were standing next to me, but going off what she's contributed here, she seems like a member of the tribe. And I appreciate knowing when someone's talking shit about me behind my back. Not so much that I plan to address those issues face to face, but I like to know my enemies. If someone is talking shit about me and a friend of mine hears them talking, I expect them to make sure I know about it. Otherwise, I really have to question their sincerity as my friend.

If you read this guy's remarks, about earthwalker, LB or me, feel free to step up and confess your sins now. No sense hiding under your keyboard.

Otherwise, let's hug it out and remember that we're all friends here. At least, most of us are.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 04:58 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
At first I was upset and would have stomped the crap out of his family jewels then cooled off and won't bring myself down to his level.
He has gotten what he wanted a fight. Especially calling me names.

I see my mom's face when things like this come up.
She told me remember. Stick and stones can break your bones but names can never hurt you.

Don't go to his level, let him swing up channel all he wants too.
Don't answer him or acknowledge him at all.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1104 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 05:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Fred, I expect a bare minimum level of respect from you. I'm not running this place to take shit from anybody. Nobody talks to me that way, including you. We are not on a level playing field here. I'm twice your age but if we were face to face, I think I might persuade you to keep a civil tongue in your head. Now, if you have anything more to say about these matters, remember that my patience is limited. You have absolutely no dog in this fight and yet you choose to insult me in my house. I think you are out of line, and no matter that you think I might be. You don't have a vote concerning how I run things around here. I don't intend to threaten you with sanctions, it takes a hell of a lot before we reach that level. I'm saying that your opinions are not helpful and I'd appreciate if you would butt out. And, that crack about opioids? That greatly offends me! Just what are you trying to say? If you have any more lip, send it via email because I'm not entertaining any more abuse here.
LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 06:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just received, and as my practice has been, for many years, to post all of this type of unsolicited email broadly categorized as "board war" stuff. I always post it and these people know I always will. So, don't bother to tell me how you feel about it. Okay?

your Earthwalker troll
Thu, Jun 13, 2019 4:38 pm

To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
Leonard, a friend of mine, who'd like to remain anonymous, is on the board at Predatormasters. He told me that Redfrog is behind the anonymous troll who razzed you about Earthwalker. Some of the boys are getting a big laugh out of it in the moderators pit, a few of them have seen Redfrog or the piece of shit poseur that he really is and are getting disenchanted there

It also sounds like Redfrog has been trolling you for years with many false and untraceable email accounts. Since you're about the only predator forum left, he feels the need to sabotage the competition.

Anyway, looks like mission accomplished, he has created a a bunch of infighting on your site. Why the effort? your site has slowed down considerably and predatormasters is only about 20% of what it used to be.

Anyway, just wanted to inform you on what's really going on

(senders name omitted)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2019 06:47 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I think EW said it all in her post. I'm the only one that's actually met her & her husband.

Probably a safe bet ?

Good folks. Y'all knew that anyway.

It's time to move on girl & boys. Ain't worth it.

What's the name for random fuck heads on the "net"

Shills..

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 12:58 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He told me that Redfrog is behind the anonymous troll who razzed you about Earthwalker.
Ha! I thought the red toad might be involved. He's still "seizing and desisting" after all these years. Hiding behind his keyboard while trolling and getting his rocks off the only way he can.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 401 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 03:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
red fraud !
Can that pig even see his rocks without a few mirrors ! I thought his liver would have blown out by now!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 06:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just don't understand human nature. A grown man doing devious stuff on the Internet to what end? Does he stir the shit and then sit back and say: Boy, I sure fucked with some people today and it feels so good! My friend in Dallas is what you might call a philanthropist, she funded the cancer wing of her local hospital at her second home in Colorado, has no actual family and I suppose she gets a lot of satisfaction when she can apply her money to good use. But this kind of thing, sending provocative email and all, I just have to wonder what makes them tick? It's evil, I see no humanity in what he/they are doing, just to be the king of the Predator hunting Universe.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 11:26 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I did stick my nose in both Leonard's and Eearthwalker's business.

It's not any of my business and I should have stayed the hell out of it. Wish I had.

I apologize to both of you. Sincerely.

That said. I DO know where to go with my opinions. And my patience is limited too.

- DAA

--------------------

DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 12:23 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
" And somewhere sitting in the dark, giggling to himself is some piece of shit who got what he actually wanted; us fighting among ourselves.

My suggestion; ……………………… Delete everything that has to do with this subject and we all take a deep breath."

I love this suggestion.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 01:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, I hope we can get past this, I think you are a good man.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS you said there was something before that I did and you didn't like? I don't remember whatever it was but I am wiling to apologize for it, if it will help? I'm sorry if I put something on the Board that you didn't approve of. I'll be more careful.
LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted June 14, 2019 02:24 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, I've always ever been respectful & complimentary of your board and how you handle things. Save for forwarding troll emails to the open board...

As for the disrespectful response, thats a manifestation of the newyawk 'counterpunch' mentality, for which our POTUS gets both praise and contempt for.

Instead of taking me at my word, you sent a shot across my bow with the "fanboy" remark/dismissal. So, ya get a volley fire of blunt response in return...

Is that respectful?

No.

For that, I apologize.

This IS your house, where I'm a guest. You've made it abundantly clear who's welcome and who's not.

In closing, I'd just add,for the sake of the future sanity of Leonard's board...

if ANY OF YOU actually BELIEVE ONE SINGLE WORD of those shit post emails, you need to take several steps back & realize how you're all being played for fools.

FOOLS...

Do you guys truly believe you're being sent accurate info?
From some 'confidential' source???

Does a guy "half your age" need to point out that you're being duped like ignorant rubes???

I don't suffer fools, even those I otherwise respect.

And, if ya can't figure out who the fool is...it's prolly YOU.

Use your friggn' heads for more than a hat rack, will ya?

Take care

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters