The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » You Might Be A Liberal ..................

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Might Be A Liberal ..................
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 09, 2019 01:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you can ignore the fact that almost all mass shootings take place in 'Gun Free' zones ………… You might be a Liberal.

If you are in favor of killing babies in the womb but are against me killing food in the forest ……. You might be a Liberal.

If you live in a gated community with security but are against me owning a gun to protect my family ……. You might be a Liberal.

If you think that I should 'pay my fair share' for the poor choices in life that someone else made …..You might be a Liberal.

If you think that caring and symbolic gestures matter ……… You might be a Liberal.

If you think that animals have the same rights as humans ……….. You might be a Liberal.

If you think that Colleges have an obligation to support gay pride parades but should ban conservative speakers …………. You might be a Liberal.

If you think that I should pay for your abortion because you & your boyfriend's combined I.Q. couldn't figure out how to operate a condom …… You might be a Liberal.

If you've ever used the phrase "Law abiding illegal Alien" ………….. You might be a Liberal.

If you actually believe that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance …………. You might be a Liberal.

If you see neither humor or truth in any of the above and are a bit pissed off from reading it ……. You ARE a Liberal. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 04:25 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When peeing outdoors you face west you might be a liberal, LOL

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 06:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and ignore what your momma taught you, don't pee into the wind.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 09:55 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a perfect illustration of a liberal.

One of my best friends in high school "came out" a couple years after we graduated together. No surprise to many of us and no big deal. I'm "live and let live" and don't really let such things determine who I do and don't befriend. I hunt this guy's family's farm. (He lives in Seattle now) In fact, I killed one of the nicest coyotes I've gotten there this season and sold it for the highest I've ever gotten on a single coyote - $60. Put a stop to them losing guineas. Funny thing is that he "unfriended" me several years ago on Facebook. I hadn't noticed, but then a mutual friend called it to my attention, I was curious as to why. The answer? All my grip 'n grin hunting pics. He didn't agree with my "life choices". LOL

It takes all kinds of kinds.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 11:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's just one of the problems with Liberal hypocrisy. They never recognize it coming out of their own mouths. Don't be surprised that when he marries his boyfriend, he will invent hate coming from you if you don't offer congratulations.

Liberals just don't understand how illogical they are on just about every political and social issue. And how they are such rigid conformists.

I'll say it again: CONTROL FREAKS!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 06:37 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a fact. You can look it up. A psychosis is recognized as a state of mental illness where the person thinks their behavior is normal, and everyone else is off plumb.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters