The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Not my day... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Not my day...
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 06:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn! Pearls of wisdom this morning!

Lone Howl, lock this thread!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31494 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 07:39 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Before it gets locked just have to say good for you Paul !!

Property clean up huh ?

My biggest problem being a small acreage guy is weeds !! Damn it never stops, then the sometimes never ending wind blowing all kinds of shit in.

Mustard weed.. [Mad]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 09:36 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Keep them wheels turning, Paul!

You all are cleaning the wrong kinds of properties. Couple local guys contract with various landlords to clean out apartments and houses from which bad tenants have bailed or been evicted. Amazing the kind of stuff they find, which they're allowed to keep if they want. One time, a guy found a perfectly good kevlar vest. Not outdated and in great condition. I just so happened to be looking to buy one and then price was right - free.

About two months ago, two apartments in a four-plex had been vacated by tenants leaving with extreme prejudice and the cleaning guy was there. I commented about how they appeared to leave "suddenly" and he led me inside to show me a tightly sealed block of marijuana, about half the size of a car battery - in the freezer. First thing I said was that he probably oughtta leave the door unlocked so they don't have to kick it in when they realize what they forgot and come back to get it (and that I thought they would be back), and second, they need to let the police and drug task force know it's in there so they can sit on the place. Said he was just going to tell the owner and not get involved.

Seems to me y'all are working with the wrong kinds of weeds.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 09:59 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Sumbitch! Just got the call. Been off work for 6 days with this blown knee. Can't do surgery until the 20th and won't be released until at least July 3. Netflix blows and doing nothing sucks. Can only check Facebook so many times. Been thinking about a new writing project - might just be the time. Sitting doesn't hurt, but standing up from my comfy officer chair hurts like a MFer. Don't none of you guys and gal get old. It ain't for sissies. LOL

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Whiners....

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 11:19 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
C-Dude;
Go to You Tube. Type in Fred Bear Video. Should be an endless stream of links after that.

Good luck on the mend !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 12:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to post this bullshit in it's entirety. I have a hard time understanding why somebod comHide y would write such contemptible trash. I really don't? But calling him out for the pointless meanness is hard to fathom? What would he like to have, another; "SHE who shall not be named"? I'm not going to do anything excpt encourage her to keep doing EXACTLY what she has been doing. This guy is sick, read it here:

earthwalker "not my day" post
Mon, Jun 10, 2019 11:28 am
amcorcastle
To nbosin@aol.com nbosin@aol.com

C'mon LB,

Enough already of the bitchy, whiney and unsolicited posts from earthwalker. The old bag needs to zip it!

I enjoy reading your forum but earthwalker gotta go, dude!

Amelon D. C

[ June 10, 2019, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 12:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
then I get this:

To nbosin@aol.com nbosin@aol.com
*** this email is confidential and FOR YOUR EYES ONLY and cannot be copied or reposted to the internet. Any violation of this agreement shall subject you to penalty and possible imprisonment***
Sir,
I will be watching you...
AC.

So, Mr tough guy has me worried, I will probably be hearing from his legal department soon.

says who? I get all kinds of stuff emailed to me on the Internet and some I forward, occasionally, I post it on my fucking Board! Do something about it, asshole!

[ June 10, 2019, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 02:09 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm of the belief that-

***this email, sent to me and once opened, is my property to do with as I please. If you don't want me to post the stupid shit you send me, refrain from sending me stupid shit. Kiss my lily white ass.***

--------------------

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 02:22 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Found him. Amelon Castle
Last known address/ San Jose, Kalifornia

[ June 10, 2019, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 02:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Lance! As if I needed another reason to never join FaceBook! But, it doesn't matter, I genuinely have no secrets. Look me up, check my record, it's been done, I don't have one.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: PS what did you find on me, Lance?

[ June 10, 2019, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 02:31 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Not from Facebook.

From the data, he looks like, well, me. LOL Seems like a pretty cool guy. Found all that on the first site I looked at when searching the name on your email. His "reputation score" on mylife.com is about the same as mine. Just goes to show you that even if you avoid social media like the plague, they still know all your shit. Facebook being what it is, social media is more a distraction than a serious resource. Most of the stuff people post is about 180 degrees off the mark anyway and acts like a decoy to distract from the real person anyway. Whatever someone posts, think the polar opposite.

I'm thinking the Iowa Amelon is a better person than the Kalifornia Amelon. Coulda guessed that without all the drama. Just sayin'...

[ June 10, 2019, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 02:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just looked up me: (90% of this shit is incorrect)

Summary
Leonard Bosinski is 76 years old and was born on 09/15/1942. Leonard's Reputation Score is 3.51. Leonard Bosinski lives in Upland, CA; previous cities include Larkspur CA, La Puente CA and Yucca Valley CA. Sometimes Leonard goes by various nicknames including Leonard J Bosinski, Leonard Bosinki, Leonard J Bosinski, Leonard J Steele and Leonard James Bosinski. Right now Leonard is a Mr. at retired. Background details that you might want to know about Leonard include: ethnicity is Caucasian, whose political affiliation is unknown; and religious views are listed as Christian. Currently, Leonard is married. Sylvia Steele, Shelley Steele, Leonard Bosinski, Kelin Bosinski and Corey Steele, and many others are family members and associates of Leonard. Leonard's reported annual income is about $100 - 149,999; with a net worth that tops Greater than $499,999. View All Details

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 02:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Lance! Impressive. I guess it pays to be involved in litigation?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 03:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
However, here's his denial. He could be right, the only thing that site had right about me was the name.

quote:
I see that your detective "C Dog 911" has determined that some guy named Jeff Amelon is me. Nope, my first name is amelon and I think you already have my last name (Castle) and I'm near San Jose CA. I've never been to bumfuck Iowa and am not connected to this Mr. Amelon in any shape or way

Since it's fairly certain that Mr. Jeff Amelon has nothing to do with any of this, it might be wise for you to at least delete that gentleman's information. If your bitch boy c Dog wants some of me, that's fair...what isn't fair and is not cool is for the c Douche to implicate someone else that is entirely absent of the point of this all : REMOVE THAT FLEABAG earthwalker garbage from your sight!
Amelon D. Castle

ps and FUCK YOUR lil' yapper CDog!

And, I'm sure some well meaning asshole will make sure that individual in Iowa is aware of his notoriety here on Huntmasters. So, IDK? You can edit if you wish? I'm going to severely modify his second email because he specifically asked me to not publish it. LB

edit: However, this guy has been pestering our Board for quite some time and he knows that every single time, I post the entire email. This time was no different, and it's meant to shame him, which he could interpret as actionable, IDK?

[ June 10, 2019, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 05:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have done a little homework, and never mind that I'm retired and on a fixed income that he cannot touch, I guess my furniture might be at risk? But, I have saved every one of his harassment emails going back at least about 3 years, so my pro bono advice is, sure he can waste your time and his time, but he will lose.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS see why I say this is a thankless job? There's always one of those types (insert appropriate word)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 05:58 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
So, the question begs, who is this guy and how come he's your friend? Did you just get lucky and he pulled your name out of a hat or what? Old PM buddy maybe?

Signed, (and I take this as a compliment given the main focus of this board)

The "Yapper"

PS - what's his issue with earthwalker? Seems like a very nice lady to me.

PSS- I will edit out the other guy's information because 1) he has no dog in this fight, 2) Amelon seems to me to be a typical out of control, lefty liberal, and 3) some fuckers don't know humor - another indicator he's a lefty.

PSS- you've got a stalker, ya lucky bastard!

Oh, and Amelon, Iowa doesn't want you anyway. Pretty sure they think as much of you as you of them. They don't do Kalifornians well.

--------------------

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 06:07 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Looked him up. No such critter.

Interestingly, the word "amelon" returned this:

"Amelon
A Chaldean hero, who reigned thirteen sares. A sare = 3,600 years.—Banier: Mythology, vol. i.
Source: bartleby.com"

A Chaldean hero's castle. I can see that.

Last person I had this pissed at me was Huber, and that was, like, 0.002777778 sares ago. But, we're good now.

Edited to replace the "o" in Chaldean to an "a".
Edited again because I put a random "r" in there, too. Oops.

Doesn't really solve the mystery here, but I'm betting my money that he isn't using his real name. Searched for Chaldeans and found the following link in Urban Dictionary...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Chaldean

Welcome to America, Amelon. I sincerely mean that. Sounds like your people have had a hard time finding peace. Hope you find everything you're looking for, but why the anger? As LB has said many time, this place is a big tent. No place on the web as tolerant as here.

[ June 10, 2019, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 06:29 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, am I surprised! A man that sends harassing emails, making demands is using a fictitious name? I'm shocked! SHOCKED!

My guess is he will crawl in his hole again, but he always comes back. I wonder if this is her ex husband? Reads like it.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: you're right, Lance. Every time someone invents an obscure historical handle nobody ever heard of, he's a card carrying Liberal! Was there ever a doubt?

and, if he isn't, I expect to soon hear from a crybaby; the unfairness! He watches Hannity, etc. lol

[ June 10, 2019, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 10, 2019 08:34 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
A melon; a Chaldean heel who picks on old women and likely buggers young boys.
Hey Hero ………………………… if you don't like this place, might I suggest clicking on the X in the top right corner.
Truly pathetic.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2019 03:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Are you kidding me, hope this dopey shit does not go on often. What a monumental waste of time Ameion . Why don't you go sort the lint in your sock drawer. God bless you leonard I had no idea you had to put up with this shit !

Lance
pre illness I had a business in the valley rehabbing leased homes for an outfit that had a bout 5k homes we would go in and do plumbing, electrical, finish carpentry, paint, blinds and so on when we left they were like new we were asked to remove washers dryers and refrigerators and any contents of the home I'm still wearing a new pair of Croc's still in the box when I found them. Some were a simple clean and repaint some were a war zone drugs always found in the house. the really sad part was when you go to the last bedroom it was that of a three year old ,so sad broke my heart every time.

Sold a lot of appliances back then lol!
Many times we would find the paperwork for an arrest warrant laying on the kitchen counter ,went to one home had a nice pool table in the living room with no time or a way to move it went to the sledge hammer 2" of slate to the dump. Never found pets assume neighbors took care of that before we got there did find an aquarium once fish still swimming just not real fast !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2019 08:35 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
One of the biggest shocks to me when I first started carrying mail was how frequently, and how common, people would dead beat out of a place. Move in, run the bills up to the point that disconnect notices are arriving, then move out overnight. I knew it happened, but da-yum! You wouldn't believe how common it is.

At first, I was pretty naive. Someone would move out and vacate a property overnight, then pop up someplace else a few days later in another part of town.I was a sub and did all the routes and figured I was doing them a favor by just delivering their mail from the old address to them at the new address with a friendly note on it to be sure and forward their mail not realizing they were running from those letters. Usually the same bunch of reprobates living together and once they'd exhausted all the names in the house for different utilities, they'd recruit someone knew to the clique. Fact is, I had falsely concluded that my responsibility in delivering the mail was to deliver it to the recipient whose name appeared on the mail piece.

In truth, my responsibility is to the sender. They're the one that paid their money to have me deliver that item safely and accurately, and if I'm not able to do that because the person has moved from that address, we are obligated to let the sender know so they don't waste any more postage trying to reach that person there. Postal regs are very clear - leave the mail to accumulate for 10 days, then bring back to the office and hold for an additional 10 days to see if a forward order comes through. If not, we submit a form that marks that person at that address as MLNA - Moved Left No Address, and all their mail is returned from that point on. I do about as many MLNA's nowadays as I do actual forward orders, but that's a lot to do with my route. Not the most affluent part of town.

Bottom line? If you're not a dead beat, you're the minority anymore.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2019 10:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I certainly understand about being that category of minority.

A personal story, and I deserve, but don't bother to offer free advice, ok?

I bought a house that my son had been renting, because he was going to be evicted and had these unrealistic plans to actually buy the place himself.

So, at one point I got fed up with utilities being shut off and told him, look, here's the deal, I will pay all utilities and add it to the rent so you are forced to pay. Me. (where did that logic come from?)

So, One day, I'm out front in my truck parked in front and talking to him when I noticed a small pickup driving down the street and stopping at every house. So, I asked son what was that about, and he said that was the city with the "door hangers." Well, the City of Banning provided all utilities and they were giving notice of shut off within 5? days if a certain amount was not paid, in most cases, in cash. So, we watched this guy continue all to way to the end of the street and leave, but he didn't stop at my house. My son grinned and told me, that's the first time he has been bypassed! That gives you some idea of the neighborhood. One long dead end street and (guessing) at least 40 houses and everybody is getting shut off notices every friggin' month!

I won't go into my stupidity of assuming responsibility for the utility bills. No good deed goes unpunished.

Maybe one thing it points out is the cultural situation in this country with that certain segment and their constant economic shortfalls. Payday loans, title loans, evictions and repos, police presence and what else? People just barely able to get by, and treating it like it's normal. I must have lived a sheltered life, paying bills on time? Pathetic.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2019 03:31 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Throughout the years of the Obama Regime, a lot of folks struggled. Yet, here in our little town of 8k, the city commission decided that it was a good time to undertake several very expensive projects that were by no means needed, but were wanted by a relatively small minority of more affluent folks. I live in an upper middle class neighborhood and have been lucky enough to withstand their frequent increases as they cycled from property taxes to sales taxes, all the while we were enduring income tax changes.

I was speaking with a newcomer to the commission one evening in my driveway and expressed my concern for the impact these changes were having on the economies of folks on my route. He told me he really had no way of knowing about those struggles and I told him he did. On the 1st of each month, water/sewer bills are mailed out. Late notices go out on the 25th. He was a businessman and I suggested he contact the city office and ask about the number of late notices being issued each month over the past several years, and to use those numbers as an index by which he could see obvious trends in the community's financial health. I then told him that I was delivering late notices to as much as 80-85% of my route every 25th which tells me that those people were struggling. With Trump in office, the percentage is, maybe, 40%. People are doing better. When he suggested these numbers to the rest of the commission, they basically ran him out. Sad thing. Now, we have all these really nice things that the city underwrote and none of the locals can afford to take advantage of them. We spent all that money without a clue that those investments would need upgrades and maintenance, and now we're taking it in the ass to keep them online and functional. The more you have, the more you need to maintain. Some folks don't get that.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2019 05:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If all that's true, Lance, it's no damned wonder these people are so receptive to Socialism. No matter what happens, the demographics are going to kill us.

And, to make it worse, like I have been screaming about for a long time, WE COMPLETELY FUCKED UP PASSING THE VOTE FOR 18 YEAR OLDS! They have no idea the concerns and responsibilities of the average adult homeowner. I was going to say, doesn't matter the political party, but there is no doubt the Liberal Democrats have joined the Lunatic Fringe.

Reagan said it, Freedom is always one generation away from extinction!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters