The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Press conference

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Press conference
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 29, 2019 10:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I watched it and that dick Mueller said he couldn't exonerate the president, and everybody knows you can't prove a negative, so for the next two years, that's all we will hear about will be Impeachment. High crimes and misdemeanors, etc.

As a firm believer in Robert's Rules, I suggest we take up old business first. Let's get to the bottom of the Obama administration's spying on the Trump campaign. Let's have some congressional hearings about Hillary's COLLUSION with the Russians. Let's get this stuff all straightened out and put a few of them in prison before we open up hearings on Trump.

All in favor, say Aye!

[ May 29, 2019, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 10:55 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Aye!

From Ann Coulter...."The Attorney General should release a statement saying "If we had confidence that Robert Mueller clearly did not commit a crime, we would say so."

Coulter's statement makes as much sense as Mueller's impeachment nudge.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 12:22 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Herr mueller was runnin the EFFbeeEYE back in 2012, when the intelligence agencies were weaponized to unprecedented levels...

Do your homework gents (and lady), you'll see this whole hoax was a premeditated attempt to obfuscate that there was an absolute shit-ton of 4th Amendment violations against US persons, for political or other nefarious reasons.

P.S. Ann coulter is a bought & paid for swampy "never trumper". Heck, she dated that dickweed bill maher, and is a blowhard "mittens" romney fan. What more do you need to know?

We are all witnessing the systematic dismantling of the "swamp", which includes the 4th estate fakestream media. They're in this up to their eyeballs...

All this bologna you're watching on the news, is the swampers trying to "get out in front" if the story, in an attempt to shift the narrative away from the inevitable. That being, ALOT of shady and massively illegal shit went on! And since attempts to derail our BADAZZ President have failed, its now gettin' time for the crooks do some 'splainin of their own...

The Conservative Treehouse is a wonderful site to get edjamacated on all the happenings, with excellent analysis and sharp minded opinions shared in the comments section. Worth AT LEAST a daily browse, IMHO...

[ May 29, 2019, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 12:40 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Fred nailed it as usual !!
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 01:20 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed. Coulter is a Trump hating twat with clown shoes. She froths at the mouth over the border wall failure.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 01:32 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
These people are Evil sick & stupid.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 03:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Interestingly, she was the VERY first one to say, of all the announced candidates running for president, the one with a good chance of winning is Donald Trump, and that was way before the primaries were over.

Yeah, I know, if she would hump Bill Mahr....

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 03:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/29/muell er-just-proved-his-entire-operation-was-a-political-hit-job-that-trampled-the-rule-of-law/

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/29/mueller-just-proved-his-entire-operation-was-a-political-hit-job-that-trampled-the-rule-of-law/

[ May 29, 2019, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted May 29, 2019 06:42 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Following up on LB's statement and having seen this in action in a court of law, what Mueller did today as as close as you can get to "shifting of burden of proof to upon the defense". Never mind that Trump or his designates have any legal responsibility to prove his innocence, as LB pointed out, he is now left to prove that he did not commit certain acts, which is nigh on impossible to do. Favorite trick for lawyers and assholes to put you in that position because once they do, it's check mate, because the average voter doesn't understand the tactic or its ramifications. Having seen how it screwed my wife, I can spot it a mile away and the first glimpse makes me furious. In our case, the prosecutor was dismissed from his job with the state and is now representing ne'er do wells as a public defender, but it's my understanding that an attorney can be disbarred for doing this.

What we're seeing now is full blown panic from the left because they know the plug is about to be pulled. I just can't comprehend how Pelosi thought what she pulled the other day with her remarks was a good idea when Trump is sitting on the declassification nuclear option. She, and they, still don't think he has any intentions of using it and using at least one of them as a test case and example. What they've done amounts to sedition, if not treason, and right-thinking Americans are thirsty for a public hanging.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2019 03:38 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hanging sounds good , gonna need a lot of rope !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2019 04:35 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Trump is sitting on the declassification nuclear option. She, and they, still don't think he has any intentions of using it and using at least one of them as a test case and example.
President issued the "DECLAS" order, days ago.
Herr mueller's regurgitation yesterday was a hastily prepared response to that shit hitting the proverbial fan...

Try to keep up!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2019 04:44 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So, pretty much...and, as if it hasn't been already...

Now, IT's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

With "DECLAS" authorized, AG has all the tools necessary to shed light on the malfeasance. So, it's just a matter of pinning down the scattering swamp rats, and weathering their desperate attempts to 'survive'...

That's what we just saw with herr muellers oral diarrhea yesterday. All they have is the public square to keep the 'sheep' misinformed, and hope that the corrupted institutions they hide in will not cave in upon them. But, it will, and they'll be crushed by their own evil hubris...

It's either that, or Martial Law. Pray for the former, prepare for both.

[ May 30, 2019, 04:45 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2019 06:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I wonder who has the moral courage, (read: balls) to stand up to Impeachment and conviction? You know, Liberals have pretty much had their way for a long time because conservatives are a little more interested in placating the radicals. But, if the Democrats do impeach and the RINO's in the Senate start talking like they disapprove of Trump's behavior and stand around while the fucking Liberals burn Trump at the stake, I just wonder at what point will we be looking at all out "mano e mano"?

In the first place, I really think conservatives outnumber Liberals two to one, but the other side has a big mouth and the Media behind them.

At some point, if it really does come to a head, we would need to start cleaning house on our institutions, specifically the Media and Academia, the both of which have been brainwashing our youth for generations.

And, sometimes I think, maybe that's what we need is some serious intervention; and the Liberals will for sure crap their pants. That's what I think.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2019 08:21 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump remarks this morning
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted May 31, 2019 03:13 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly, I don't think any of the swamp rats are going down. I think it will all be swept under the rug. Reminds me of Trey Gowdy thumping his chest and basically stomping his feet. Anyone get prosecuted? Louis learner, Brennan, Clapper, or even Hillery. Everyone knows she is guilty, but nothing happens.

I hope I am wrong, but the swamp protect their own. Look how much of a pussy SOTH Paul Ryan was, or the crybaby John Boener. I still think he was involved in Bengazi, therefore letting Hillery and gang off scott free.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 31, 2019 03:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
God, you are so right about Paul Ryan! what a puss he turned out to be!

Let's just find comfort in knowing that that Bitch isn't President of the United States! It could be a lot worse!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters