The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Digital mind control

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Digital mind control
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2019 03:54 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
And it continues.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/05/16/youtube-guns/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=2019-05-18&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2019 05:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
SMH!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2019 07:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Must be some mistake, Paul? I restored your vowels!

as far as You Tube and it's Big Brother attitude. I cannot tell you how censorship pisses me off. That's what this site is about! It's not about coyotes or hunting, it's about censorship and speaking your mind. I got damned tired of fucking MODERATORS deciding what was objectionable and having a swelled head from the power to regulate content. I vowed that if I ever had the chance, there would be no weaselly denials, the buck stops here and if I am forced to edit content, it's on me and nobody else. And, I will have an actual reason, not some political attitude.

This is a huge big deal to me! It's ALWAYS, ALWAYS fucking LIBERALS that are the offenders. They always want to decide what's permissible. FUCKING CONTROL FREAKS!

And it's the whole digital online world that has the cancer. Everybody, Google, You Tube, FaceBook, (especially) Instagram, all of them think they have to be the "thought police." I'm so damned sick of it! The whole society is affected, they accept this control without a whimper. It's pathetic!

end of rant

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Paul, I'm sorry I had to come down on you, but you richly deserved it!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31321 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters