The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Good news (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Good news
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2019 04:53 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Y'all are too Damn funny! Thanks everyone for the well wishes. My wife first appointment with the baby doctor is April 16th and then we go back for the first sonogram the 29th. We are excited and nervous all wrapped up in one bundle.-tex
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2019 01:47 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Tex;
Carve this into stone somewhere for future reference.

"I never realized how annoying I could be until I created a miniature version of myself and started arguing with it daily."

Somewhere between the 'terrible twos' & the 'teen years' that will make perfect sense.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7578 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2019 04:52 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Never taught of it that way, koko! That's awwsome! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 28, 2019 07:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I only have one word of advice. Do NOT name a son after you. They grow up and don't give a shit about credit and paying bills and now people are calling you up looking for him. Resist the temptation. And then, it becomes a lifestyle! Never answer the phone unless you recognize the number, payday to payday, repossessions, etc.

I should have had all girls! They are responsible.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31454 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2019 07:31 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I second that. Plus the son will forever be a "junior". You might as well name him "Sue". Remember Johnny Cash's song?

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 29, 2019 08:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
In my defense, it wasn't my idea. I guess I could have stopped it, but I didn't understand the full implications. Another thing learned the hard way, never cosign for anybody, including/especially "extremely close relatives." Need I remind: No good deed goes unpunished!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2019 03:11 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Good advice amigo !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2019 03:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'll tell you another interesting "observation."

When you get burnt by someone, especially the close ones because otherwise, you would probably never consider helping, in the first place: you remember it for a very long time....On the other hand, and this is interesting, the deadbeats can't remember none of it? WTF? Here's a good one: "I paid you back" said with a question mark. Yeah, right!

Remember this. Do not loan money you need to get back, because you might never see it again. I'm speaking of serious money.

Oh boy. Just shut up, LB!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2019 04:48 AM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats belated...
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ariel Perez
Member # 4678

Icon 7 posted April 12, 2019 04:45 AM      Profile for Ariel Perez   Email Ariel Perez         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Tex. Life will never be the same, for the better of course

--------------------
AP

Posts: 60 | From: South/eastern Az | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2019 04:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ariel;
Give me a call when you get a chance.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7578 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
tedo
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted April 12, 2019 05:13 AM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
Good for you, and your bride. Be sure to include him/her in your outdoor pursuits as they grow up.
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters