The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Transgender women and sports

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Transgender women and sports
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2019 12:01 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
If I was a college, why wouldnt I just recruit all trans women for my teams and dominate?
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2019 01:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Would probably work in Calif. & in that airhead Cortez's district. The rest of the world would mock you, use you for those meme things and make uncouth references to the Bulgarian Women's Shot Put Team.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2019 05:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Who are you winning? What's the point? I think something must be done. Just because somebody says they are this or that does not make it so. It's too much catering to the Lesbos. Who the hell put them in charge of policies? It's about time the worm turned and call it what it is; total bullshit, and it proves nothing. Those boys are still boys. Pretty soon, none of the actual girls will go out for any kind of sports if disturbed little men feel good about themselves by beating the girls in a race. How about three categories of competitors? Boys, girls and freaky transgendered boys that can't run with the actual boys. This is ridiculous.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: oh and I forgot! First requirement should be to cut their dick off and be prepared to prove it.

[ March 08, 2019, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2019 12:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Men, Women & Dick-less Wonder ??????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2019 02:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
There are two sexes and 987 mental disorders. why on earth would a man want to compete with the girls its jus to confuse the real issue. There is a large group of people that just want to destroy anything good ! They hate themselves !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2019 03:09 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
A concerted effort by sick, evil people to further dilute traditional American values & facilitate the breakdown of the nuclear family...
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2019 12:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Ed Zachary ! Fred.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters