The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » See! I told you!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: See! I told you!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 06, 2019 12:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This, from the New York Post

Political scribe: When Is an Adult Really an Adult?

Gov. Cuomo wants to raise the legal age to buy tobacco and e-cigarettes from 18 to 21, prompting the Albany Times-Union’s Chris Churchill to ask: “When does a person become an adult?” After all, 16-year-old New Yorkers can drop out of high school, own a rifle and drive a car. But drive that car to see an NC-17 movie? “Sorry kid, you’ll have to wait a year. We don’t think you’re mature enough for that.” You can’t buy a can of spray paint or get your nose pierced without parental permission until you’re 18. But you can “have an abortion without parental permission.” And lawmakers “all around the country want to lower the voting age to 16.” So when do teens become adults? “Even the adults don’t know.”

A 16 year old kid doesn't know how to wipe his ass properly and would think some basketball player would make a neat President. This country is really going to the dogs!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: so when do they become adults, and eligible to vote?
How about we use the Obamacare rule where they are covered under their parent's healthcare policy until they are 26?

[ March 06, 2019, 12:46 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31341 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2019 03:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
And euthanized when they are 76 !

There's a shit storm a comin !

The mentally deficient are in our gubmint , they must be stopped ! !

Case in point Pelosi is a multi millionaire and cant buy denture cream , Or implants !

[ March 06, 2019, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2019 04:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's what's coming! Because, now that they have brainwashed the children, it's safe to let them vote for PROGRESSIVE issues.

The beginning of the end. a 16 year old is a fucking nincompoop! They have no business voting for anything other than online surveys what's their favorite song, who's the sexiest actor on Netflix.

Be careful!

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/06/dem-congresswomen-change-voting-age/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31341 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters