The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This just in...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This just in...
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2019 05:56 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phaBUQ3NU1w

Notice how we're on the downslide after the peak of "Modern Warm Period"? Turns out Leonard's been right all along.

We really is phucked!

[ February 27, 2019, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2019 07:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is unbelievable how so many people accept GLOBAL WARMING on faith alone and it assumes the trappings of religious dogma. They have been preaching this irrational fear for so long that it’s like a belief in a Supreme Being, except it becomes a substitute, since most of these Liberal frauds quit believing in God a long time ago.
But why do they need this fear of calamity? It sounds psychotic but they derive much satisfaction knowing the world will end in 12 years! We are told that this is “settled science” which is a ludicrous position. The United States Patent Office considered closing its doors in the 1880’s after the zipper and the Bobby Pin was invented since just about everything had already been invented.
So now, scientific issues are decided by majority rule. Case closed!
I don’t know what’s happening but we will never figure it out when dishonest “scientists” fudge data and manipulate their projections. Since when is that part of their job? And the university’s don’t stop there. They indoctrinate the students that are education majors and these DRONES are brainwashing grammar school children and sending them to ambush Senator Finestein with their fears that there will not be a future for them. It’s just crazy!

But, I think more people believe this garbage than do not. No doubt whatsoever.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31308 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2019 05:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard first mistaken premise these are not thinking people! these are legions of morons led by idiots with an agenda those in control and the rest of us . We need to stop them !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2019 07:00 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Let's not let facts get in the way of a perfectly good emotional crisis !!!!!!

Here's a thought; Mayhap Global Warming is caused by all of those liberals running around with their hair on fire over President Donald Trump. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 02:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214339258815852&set=a.1802419940788&type=3&eid=ARBqpjCupjlYGD0dgnv-EutcFDqh2-oHrpHhM_RX94iGp9TXoG1EvV8El64kn6monU1ygOuJEMlNTQpF

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 07:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You like her, don't ya? [Big Grin] [Cool] [Eek!] [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 05:26 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
If you're not on Facebook, how'd you know what that link showed? Just sayin'...

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 06:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if you are addressing me, Lance?

But, no, I have never been on FaceBook, never been a member and never plan on becoming one. But, I did watch that video link. Must have been a miracle?

Anyway, see my post below in Political forum for the concise unvarnished truth of the GLOBAL WARMING bullshit.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 01, 2019, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2019 03:00 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I’ve never been on Facebook either. And I saw the picture from the link too.
Posts: 1555 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 02, 2019 07:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have found a way to post photos just put then om Fakebook when I am not in fb Jail as I am now gotta start loving Muslims somehow !

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2019 05:11 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody wanna bet a couple of Root-Beers that she wins a Nobel Peace Prize (not that it means anything anymore) in the near future ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7504 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 04, 2019 06:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that award doesn't have much of a reputation since they gave one to Obama. You know, he kept the money, too! He kept his $400,000 salary for 8 years, BTW. And, does Trump get any credit, at all for donating his salary to charity? Total blackout by the Media on that issue. Yes, Trump is an ass, likes to bone pretty girls and sometimes, he "exaggerates", but hey, nobody's perfect. The main thing is, he is hiring conservative judges all over the place at a record pace. Don't quote me, but I think I heard that while Obama managed about 30 Liberal judges to Appellate and Circuit Courts, (in 8 years) that Trump has managed to get twice that many installed in 2 years! And, that';s where the cultural battle lines are drawn, make no mistake.

I say, give a Nobel Peace Prize to Trump for one reason only. To see Liberal heads EXPLODE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters