The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The noose is tightening...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The noose is tightening...
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2019 06:03 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
I usually avoid political talk, but is anybody following that bullshit claim by the gay actor Jussie Smollett?

I mentioned to the wife when when the news broke on TV, that it sounded kinda fakey.

God forbid, doubting someone who would make a claim like that... I almost felt a little racist even saying the story sounded a little over-the-top.

"This is MAGA country!" The rope around his neck, beating him up, calling him a faggot, etc...

Well, it's looking more and more like the little cocksucker made the whole deal up.

Hollywood and the news media sure jumped to his defense.

A career ruined? We can only hope.

[ February 19, 2019, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Lonny ]

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2019 06:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
None of the truth matters. The anti-Trump media will just quietly drop it and move on to the next anti-Trump outrage.

Let's face it; President Trump could throw a silver dollar across the Potomic River then walk over the water to go get it and the media would report "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM".

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 11 posted February 19, 2019 06:33 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I dont know how anyone couldn't tell he was lying.to me it was obvious...not even kidding. And every dipshit celebrity jumps on the bandwagon. These people are pathetic.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 01:43 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty pathetic isn't it. And they,being Hollywood and all, are supposed to be adults. Brainwashed and following like the good sheep they are. Real problem is Trump is like a coyote or wolf in the middle of them. They just stand there and get slaughtered giving no defence at all because they have been bred to be just that, stupid. And they vote and now Oregon, another utopian state, wants to give the vote to 16 year olds.The Demorats will stop at nothing to ruin America and turn it into another shithole 3rd world country. Bunch of commie bastards that think the government needs to control the world as their feeble little brainwashed minds can't comprehend how to make it on their own.
Kruschev(sp) was indeed right when he said "We will bury you from within." just look at what's happening now. Kinda got off subject didn't I. But damn these people can and will ruin a good wet dream.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 637 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 03:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Just shaking my head , God help us !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 04:25 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Sad indeed.
Not a fan but here's a 'journalist' that even acknowledges the problem.
Our country id F ed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7JMo0BCio

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 06:41 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Fake news, LOL

AG in charge of case recused herself, as she is an "up & comer" in the demon party apparatus & quite friendly with presidential hopeful 'horizontal' Harris...

Optics really bad for 'them' on this one, and if this dude actually winds up being prosecuted for this sham, it will get a lot of mileage toward waking everyday black people up to how they're being duped & used by the demon party...

GOOD TIMES!!!!

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 10:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm totally serious. Anybody that would do this shit, go to the lengths he did, crushing Tylenol and sending himself a fake letter, hiring goons and the acting, etc. He's dangerous! He needs a net thrown over him and locked up!

It's pathetic that Hollywood elites and mainstream Media swallowed this obviously fake story. This is how they wish people were that aren't "progressives". So, they do not live in reality, all these lies have been spoon fed for so long that it's unquestioned.

And, what's this about Oregon, again? As if allowing 18 year olds the vote isn't bad enough. That's absolutely crazy! 16 year olds voting? It's worse than allowing illegals to vote and in some Liberal places, they do allow them to vote.

As far as I am concerned, we need a little retro thinking. Getting rid of the Electoral College is a crazy idea. I like the idea of confining the electorate to PROPERTY OWNERS! Or, at least 25, now that "kids" are covered under their parents insurance policy until 26 years old.

THEY WANT TO TRIVIALIZE THE VOTE! Never mind that now that 18 year olds have the vote, they hardly ever exercise the privilege. Not unless they have some really exciting item to vote for like historic, first black president, first woman president or first transexual president. If it's not a big deal like that, they can't be bothered anyway. When I see these man on the street interviews, it gags me to see how stupid the average college student is! They know everything there is to know about HBO TV programs and minor Hollywood people but couldn't pick George Washington out of a lineup.

If it cost 25 cents to vote, black and brown people, and young people wouldn't do it/fuck that! Just stop and think for a minute. Where is this insanity headed? In 50 years? There won't be any freedom, that's for sure. The whole country will be controlled by LGTranswhatever? and whatever they think is important. Traditional values will be obsolete but they already are!

The whole country is going to hell in a handbasket, the Liberals are winning, thanks to the complicit Media. Obama should be stood up against a fucking wall and shot by firing squad! Not enough what he did in his 8 fucked up years in office. Now, it's his 5th column subversive activities, the bastard is deeply evil! And, the younger generation thinks he's a GOD. Pathetic!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 11:22 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.oregonlive.com/politics /2019/02/oregon-lawmakers-seek-to-lower-voting-age-in-state-to-16-so-teens-can-protect-their-future.html

[ February 20, 2019, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 03:08 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I disagree Leonard we are going to hell in a jet !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2019 06:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you! See, that wasn't so hard. There are two bastardizations of Leonard that I absolutely detest; calling me Lanny or Leo! Nothing against the Lanny's and Leo's out there but I ain't one of them! Len is ok and Lenny is tolerated, as well. But, my name is LEONARD. Period. [Smile]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 04:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My name is Paul Richard Melching, But I prefer Asshole it is what my wife calls me and I assume its a term of endearment !

--------------------

Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 05:22 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You boys out west sure pay attention to what people call you. Her in Gods country we don't care what they call us just as long as they call us for supper. Really LB if that's all you got to bitch about is what someone calls you then I think your life is pretty good.
I no don't piss me off!!!
Hell man get over it.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 07:20 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a friend named Richard who wants to be called Richard. He hates being called Rich or Richie. So I call him Richard. I have very few friends and can't afford to lose one at my age.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 21, 2019 10:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie! Amigo!
This is, after all, my house, I pay the bills and I make damned few demands; but this is a simple (polite) request, & repeated several times lately, I might add. Just humor me on this, ok? Too much to ask?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: HMFIC
edit: and I don't think you understand. I hate being called LEO

[ February 21, 2019, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 02:43 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Leonard......I'll respect your request. It's your house I'll be nice.
Had to fix my spelling didn't want Koko to get on me.

[ February 21, 2019, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Eddie ]

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 02:49 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie Leonard is a closet snowflake and easily offended ! Just Kidding Leonard dont git ur panties in a bunch !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 10:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Panties not wadded.
Unless “snowflake”
Is code for
Fairy?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 05:06 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No Leonard its the term for the new man with skinny jeans and no real male identity kind of like a chick with a dick ! Living at mommies house and bitching about all of you racist right wing Trump supporters !LOL
Not you in any way !!!

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 06:25 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
This whole hoax fiasco is just getting better by the minute...

At the very least, it's exposing the black community (yet again) to how demoncrats use race baiting to manipulate them for support.

Just think what might happen if this racist's cell phone & bank records are subpoenaed, and they show a connection to either 'spartacus'booker, and/or 'heelsUp'harris ?

P.s.
Don't let this latest hoax mania forget ya from the facts that Virginia's demoncrat governor is a 'blackface' racist, and the lt..gov is an accused multiple rapist... [Smile]

Enjoy the show!

[ February 22, 2019, 06:25 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 07:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah Fred, right! But the huddled masses will never hear about those things on the Network News. FOX NEWS may not be perfect, but at least they don't censor conservative news. Seriously, it's outrageous the way our National News controls everything. I've said it before, we need a national referendum on the awarding of these licenses to broadcast on the public airwaves. They are supposed to justify the privilege they have, in every way, culturally and accuracy content, or be denied the license. These days, they think they have God given rights and can pick and choose the news of the day....and that's called CENSORSHIP. Might as well be Pravda. They need some effort at balance. It can't be all Left Wing propaganda. How can we get this country back?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters