The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy Crap on a Cracker!! 2.0 (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Holy Crap on a Cracker!! 2.0
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted February 21, 2019 02:48 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Koko.....I think theirs one coming next week!!!
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 05:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty sure this is mother nature saying fuck you Al Gore we are still snowing here supposed to go till 3:00 PM we have about 16 - 18 " that's a bunch for here so fuck you Al Gore you worthless piece of shit !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 07:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, so much for accurate forecasts. We didn't get anything more than those large drops, and bright sunshine this morning, although it's 36* right now. I'm pretty sure the snow a little higher up is going to stick, even the mountains south of Corona are covered. I can see 25 miles straight south from my back door and those mountains hardly ever have snow, in fact I don't ever remember seeing it.

The GLOBAL WARMING Zealots would take that as proof positive, and the pathetic thing about it is they think we can do something about "weather".

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31471 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 07:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
We can only talk about it !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 08:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Good Lord...……...Global Warming done turned the rain WHITE !!!!! [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 06:30 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Starting tomorrow night snow starting with an explanation of a fire hose being turned on with the bullseyes aimed at the West Central mountains and measurements of feet not inches.

I see avalanche alley closing for a long time now. [Frown] [Mad]

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 06:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the trend here is warmer for the next week. About time! I froze my ass off getting the mail tonight!

I'll prob venture to Lowe's tomorrow if it warms up a little. I need a friggin' lite bulb for the microwave. And, always on the same side! Why, Dave?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 06:54 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah looks like it's coming for sure. We shall see how it all shakes out.

A tad of snow on the ground here. Two weeks ago the pipe to the well pressure tank froze. No water for a spell. Propane torches are a wonder. Joy.

Feb has sure been interesting.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 07:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You better treat those goats good!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2019 03:59 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Arise to see another blizzard warning here in NE SoDak tonite.
Yesterday they announced this was the coldest February on record.By far.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2019 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if it is, don't expect to hear it on the network news. They don't like truth to interfere with propaganda.

I'm sorry, I just don't get it? These Climate Change Zealots aren't happy unless they are miserable and worried about the weather. I mean, they actually find comfort in the idea that the earth will end in 12 years. WTF?

And, with no data, no proof, they monkey with statistics to prove that the needle will move .002 degrees in the next 80 years or so. Hopefully?

They worry about C02, WTF? Life as we know it wouldn't be possible without it! Plants LOVE IT ! Where's the negatives? There aren't any negatives, but it sounds good to stupid Liberals.

They worry about GLOBAL WARMING ! With very little proof other than extreme weather conditions that could be due to many things, sun spot activity, El Nino, and other natural variations in cyclic global patterns, going back thousands of years. Never mind that if it does happen, Damn, people! IT'S A GOOD THING ! A longer growing season is beneficial for crops, and just for the production of more C02 which is the basic building block for everything!

Just try to make sense of these CHICKEN LITTLES. They are as dumb as a box of fucking rocks! None of their predictions make any sense! They can't prove any of it! It's a damned religion, you must have faith. And, this coming from "Scientists" that couldn't prove they had an ass without monkeying with their computer projections. These "Climate Change" scientists have got to be the stupidest people on the planet! Shamans, & Witch Doctors have more credibility.
END OF RANT

Good hunting. El Bee.

[ February 23, 2019, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2019 09:59 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The climate has been changing for thousands of years and will continue to do so who are these people ?

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2019 10:00 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Snow finally stopped we have sun on the panels and can do laundry whoopie an off grid party in the making !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2019 10:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
MMMMM smell the dryer sheets !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2019 10:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just ran across this:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/22/dianne-feinstein-green-new-deal/

The Lefties have succeeded in brainwashing the elementary school children and organized an ambush of Feinstein, who I have no use for, but at least she stood her ground against pie in the sky and Unicorns!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit; This is scary shit! It's amazing how gulible people are! The people teaching these kids should be horsewhipped!

[ February 23, 2019, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2019 05:57 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Snowmageddedon is over we all lived , and I'm talkin old people ! Its a balmy 17* and the dogs are in their kennel and in four days nobody peed on the floor !

--------------------

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2019 08:11 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Second blizzard of the year for us yesterday. Been most of a decade since we even had one. I like screwing with the southerners on my mail route. Lotsa "foreigners" here due to the military and some have never seen snow. Blizzards are somewhat unsettling to them. I tell them not to worry, "everything will be okay. You're in Kansas now. These things happen, and besides, blizzards ain't shit compared to tornadoes that'll be falling out of the sky with rainbows and hail stones in a couple months."

Then, I laugh like a mother fucker and walk away while they think on that. LOL

Time to shovel the driveway.....

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2019 08:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You need help, Lance!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2019 09:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be happy to help Lance.
CDude; Don't forget to mention the swarms of locusts and rains of toads.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted February 25, 2019 04:55 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Snowmageddedon has hit Idaho.
Most of the roads in Eastern Idaho are closed. Hwy 21 is closed from Idaho City to Lowman and the always closed Avalanched Alley.
We have warnings from here on every road out of here for either rocks in the roads or large animals on the highways.

Just watched a video of a house in Cascade totally snowed over. It looks like a igloo. They are rushing to clear the roof before it crushes the house in.

Suppose to have major wind today like in the upper 30 mph. Have to go to Salmon today. Should be a fun trip. Other halfs permanent crown is ready to put on.

Going to be a long week of storms for the whole state.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 25, 2019 06:12 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm not sure how bad things are ? I guess some guy called the shop from Central Idaho area. McCall ? & said he got 50" in 24 hours.

We got about a 1/3 of an inch of rain down here. Warmed up & windy as hell. I talked to Mom tonight in Redmond Oregon. She says @ least two feet of snow last night & today.

Leonard. Goats are fine. I had to patch up the roof on their house yesterday & packed in more straw & some grass hay. Snug as a bug in a rug [Wink]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted February 25, 2019 06:29 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
These stats are at the NWS. The snowfall here is considerably higher. However...

Snowfall for the year here at 202" and climbing. That's 56.5" above normal.

In February, the NWS has recorded 87.2 inches of snow. That's 56.5 inches more than normal. The current snow depth is 53 inches.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2019 06:07 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Have a shirt tale cousin in Cascade they have 8 ft drifts against the house and over 3ft drifts in driveway. They haven't gotten out in 3 days. Said if they could it wouldn't matter as the county road is drifted in.
We hit 45* yesterday snow went to mush. This morning you can ice skate across the parking lot.

We had wind all day the drive back up the Salmon River was fun with a down canyon wind. Salmon got hit with a good snow yesterday morning.

We got the usual "Challis miss" nothing it jumped over us.

Fun week it is looking like. Can't get out of here.

--------------------

earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted February 26, 2019 07:32 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
0830 snowing, no wait it's sleeting, no wait it's raining. No it's doing it all one minute to the next.
Right now it's trying to snow.
I'm really glad there is no place we NEED to be today.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 26, 2019 09:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You deserve your Miranda warning; anything you say can be held against you. The only thing you didn't confess is that the sky is falling.

But keep it up, it's critical we have accuracy pertaining to the Intermountain region. Report fearlessly.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters