The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » What would you do? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: What would you do?
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 19, 2019 03:55 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Was this you 49'r ?
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-news/police-officer-leaves-pregnant-waitress-dollar100-tip-along-with-lovely-message-written-on-check/ar-BBTLL3B?ocid=ientp

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 22, 2019 02:08 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
That was a really nice gesture by that officer Dave. But it wasn't me!
Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2019 10:22 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Just to show you how carrying becomes a way of life and not at all unusual. Friday, after work, I took my wife to an urgent care clinic for a bad sinus infections. We get a prescription and so we run to the nearby WalMart pharmacy. As we're walking toward the front doors, what appears to be a mentally unstable man is raising hell from an enclosed bus waiting bench. My wife asks me, "Are you loaded?". First reaction for her. I look down at my letter carrier's uniform and say, "Oh hell no". About then only time I wouldn't be.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 24, 2019 05:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
enclosed bus waiting bench.
I did not know there was such a thing?

Good hunting. ElBee

PS But I did notice that up in Seattle, (The Suicide Capital) due to the persistent rain, the bus benches had a roof over them.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2019 06:06 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I sometimes forget you're in California where the only kind of weather you have is "nice". LOL

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2019 07:13 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but do they still have 'Smog Alerts' ??

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 27, 2019 08:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ha Ha ko ko!

You know my brother is in Olympia? I hate to admit this but he’s a fucking Liberal. Okay, maybe a moderate, but definitely not conservative.

Anyway, up there in what he calls God’s Country, they have NO BURN DAYS! This is when they have an inversion layer and all their “Greenie” wood burning stoves are forbidden. 🚫
It’s not automotive exhaust, but it’s just as dangerous to breathe it.

Of course, you knew I had to squeeze this in: it’s also the Suicide Capital of the US. My control freak sister in law, that requires my brother to disassemble his guns, is on sunshine ☀️ therapy. Those broad spectrum lamps that simulate sunlight.

But, yes, technically they don’t have “Smog Alerts”.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2019 06:04 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When I lived in the valley of the Sun they would have no burn days and I would have a fire in the back yard each nite fuk em ! cant tell a free man what to do !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2019 06:44 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
God's Country ????
No ………. It's a God forsaken corner of Hell that's too wet to burn !!!

The condition is an actual medical one called S.A.D. Seasonaly Affected Disorder caused by lack of sunshine. Easily cured ……… by moving to Arizona.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2019 07:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....and my brother will be allowed to reassemble his modest little collection?

I guess it's worth a shot?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

4949shooter
SECOND PLACE HIGGINS (MAGNUM P.I.) LOOK A LIKE CONTEST
Member # 3530

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2019 06:08 PM      Profile for 4949shooter   Email 4949shooter         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, back before LEOSA I took a trip to Arizona..left my off duty weapon home due to legal restrictions.

I felt naked without it.

Posts: 2274 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 01:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
LIVE IN AZ. I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT ! EVEN IN MY OWN YARD ! I REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 06:34 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul;
Did it feel kinda weird the first couple of times that you walked into a bank with a gun and nobody even gave you a second look ?????

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 01, 2019 07:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah but. I can't understand, or figure out what sort of "legal" problem would prevent 49 from traveling to Arizona from commie New Jersey? It's bad enough the way they restrict the citizens of their own state but to restrict the lawful activities of their citizens when in another state seems like way overboard outrageous?

Doesn't the Second Amendment apply in New Jersey? Shit, I should talk! Get me the fuck out of this state, PLEASE!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I notice, in regards to that thread on the "weather channel" (crap 2.0) concerning the arrival, or not, of spring. Within the last week, two for sale signs have appeared on lawns on both sides of me within 2 or 3 houses. What the fuck am I waiting for? Spring is here! Pull the trigger, wimp!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters