The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » looking for directions? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: looking for directions?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 14, 2018 08:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I can provide what ko ko sent me, although quite honestly, I think it could be clearer? Anyway, I am heading out around the 22/23 of December so those looking to get an email from me have about 9 days to request it. Might just be better if ko ko posted some way of contacting him directly? I don't know if he's worried about the bad guys knowing his address or not but that's just a suggestion. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2018 08:59 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
I would like the directions. You can email to me. Thanks
Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2018 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just forwarded ko ko's email to me.

Let me know if you get it and it seems clear enough.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2018 10:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to be doing the Family Holiday thing in a couple of weeks and won't be back until just after the 2nd.
Anybody needs directions...….. don't wait until the last minute.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2018 11:14 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks pretty straightforward.. I think I found it using Google maps. I will be coming in thur new Mexico on I-10. Turn north at 191 and look for the mile markers... I will be in if everything falls into place early Friday afternoon. Still trying to decide if I will buy my hunting licenses in person somewhere in az or purchase online... Thanks for the email LB
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2018 04:37 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
So ya'll are leaving for weeks now?

Can I be the sheriff of this place? [Big Grin]

Won't travel on holidays and no family.

Everyone have a good time and be safe.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2018 06:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, great! Somebody has to do it. Raise your right hand....& don't take no shit from Dan!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2018 08:31 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I want pictures and daily updates.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
tedo
Member # 4320

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2018 09:51 AM      Profile for tedo   Email tedo         Edit/Delete Post 
Forward the directions to me as well. Thanks
Posts: 73 | From: S.E. Arizona | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2018 05:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
sent tedo. Let me know if you don't get it.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2018 04:59 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Need an email for directions possibility I may get there !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel Perez
Member # 4678

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2018 05:45 AM      Profile for Ariel Perez   Email Ariel Perez         Edit/Delete Post 
This is fixing to be a good time, my partner from New Mexico will be coming over for the weekend as well.

--------------------
AP

Posts: 60 | From: South/eastern Az | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2018 07:37 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Now I'm getting a mental visual of Paul enjoying our balmy Southern Arizona weather in a flowery Hawaiian shirt & Bermuda shorts.
Must go wash brain out with bleach !!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This whole thing might turn out to be pretty good !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 17, 2018 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
send me your email and I will send directions

I don't understand why you people are afraid to display your email?

[ December 17, 2018, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2018 04:30 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
bigroom55@xxxx.com

[ December 18, 2018, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2018 05:26 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
One thing to mention;
Don't anybody be fooled by the 'Southern Arizona' part. The weather can get down into the teens at night. Don't forget the longjohns.
Supposedly, it can rain too.

And bring a lawn chair if you want to sit around the fire.

And feel free to wear a 'Trump 2020' t-shirt.

And handguns. We carry open or concealed. Don't be shocked to see somebody shopping at Wally World with a 9mm on their hip.

--------------------

ATexan
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2018 06:28 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Atexan4texas@gmail.com
Is anyone gonna exchange cell numbers in case one gets lost or emergency?

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2018 07:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Once again, for some of you guys that have the short attention span situation. I didn't mean you ....what I meant was; send me an email and I will send you directions. LB

edit: On the way, Paulie. And, Tex, I think I already sent you directions but just in case,

Yes, gets cold down there, but I don't think either Paul or ko ko was attending the first campout in that spot, I think it was 2002? The first night it got way below freezing, I'm not sure if that was the same night that Danny Gevara earned his title as smoke dancer, a little drunk and practically fell in the blazing campfire several times. I think he had flown from Denver to San Diego and met "22-250" and traveled with him to the campsite. He had virtually no gear except a camera so Tom, (22-250) gave him his sleeping bag. This was a big mistake as Tom nearly froze to death and the next night asked for his sleeping bag back. Fortunately, the cold front had past through the rest of the weekend was still chilly but not like that first night. We had close to 50 show up that weekend.

Down memory lane once again

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: yes, anybody that gets lost can contact ko ko @ Safford Rescue 24/7

edit: another thing about the first campout. Bruce Kennedy was there with his horse trailer behind his Suburban. He had a portable corral set up. He had to leave early for some reason but he couldn't get his damned horse to get in the trailer. Everybody tried to help but it was Rich Higgins who finally got the horse loaded. I thought that was quite impressive!

edit: which reminds me! To pay him back, Victor buried a 3 day dead coyote in the sand under where Rich parked his truck. Rich got up in the middle of the night and moved a pile of coyotes further away that was already at least 50 ft. and not even down wind from where he was sleeping in his vehicle....directly on top of a really rank coyote. Victor is a very sick dude!

[ December 18, 2018, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2018 07:24 AM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,

If you would send me directions, I think I'm pretty sure were your going but it never hurts. Talked to Victor last night and we discussed coming up for a few hours one day. It will really depend on how my line is going though. By that time my trapline will be 300 miles and 250 traps. January is my busy month.

Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2018 04:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Keep after em Brent hope I can make it hope to see you there !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 20, 2018 06:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Directions sent Brent. Hope to see you there. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 10:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys on the fence have a few more days to be sent directions and after that SOL.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 03:33 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish I knew about this sooner. My fault. I would love to see y'all again. And that area is one of my favorites to hunt.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 27, 2018 05:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is true, too bad you can't make it. And, you sorta owe me a decent cigar....

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 05:53 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
And a jug of shine.

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters