The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Boar Tuff Ending

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boar Tuff Ending
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 04:11 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Today is it's last day on the internet.
Met some good people over there.
To bad Farce-book took the people's souls and drew them away.

Long Live Hunt Masters.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 06:05 AM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
I use the internet for 4 things.
1.weather info
2.huntmaster
3.ordering gun parts and hunting supplies.
4. News- if you can call it that..

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 06:40 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and can you believe there is a certain element that wants desperately to shut down Huntmasters? And they all live at PMS! Anybody ever figured out why it's skin off their noses if this little group perseveres? Sometimes it seems clear to me that there is a type of predator hunter that is more catty and mean spirited than any MEAN GIRLS. These chickenshit people really take the cake. I'm still getting fake emails.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 08:16 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They are pretenders Leonard , they cant stand the real deal !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 02:21 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
and the all live at PMS
Not defending anyone, Just sayin...
based on the info you've shared here Leonard, it would appear that whomever enjoys fucking with you via email, is using the "PMS" angle to hide their own tracks...

Pathetic.

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 02:51 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't have a dog in the fight but I have to agree with the gentleman from Knockemdown County.
Sounds like some loser trying to stir shit between two places when he will never fit into either one of them.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2018 09:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
exibit #1

Brent bsmith78@msn.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
It's time Mr. Bosin, it's time...

The day of predator forums has passed us. Most of the regular dudes have grown tired of it and have moved on. Your site is now pretty much just left with the discards from other sites, the 'banned' ones. Nobody wants them around and if you were honest, that's what you'd say, too.

Look, an easy out for you would be now. Hey, the year is almost over, you could tell your readers that the ISP contract is up at the end of the year and that they tripled your investment requirement. The only way you could afford to move on would be to charge a membership fee to your readers, which your conscious wouldn't allow.

It would be a fitting and understandable farewell. HuntMasters could sink into oblivion and you would be able to be cast as a conquering hero.

It's time....

*********************************************************************************

The thing that I wonder about is why? What the fuck does it matter if Huntmasters trudges along with 3-4 faithful? In fact, renewal is coming up next month with GoDaddy. Why should I continue, in the face of all the opposition?

Thinking about Fred's opinion; I don't see some independent hunter just parachuting in here every week, like clockwork, and strenuously urging me to quit the field. No, it has to be somebody at least loosely associated with some group, and what group, historically, has always had a problem with HM? Maybe it's the Board that I used to administer, back in 2001? I could go all year and not mention the name, maybe a decade without mentioning the name. Anyway, we think it's somebody else, right? Just some jolly internet surfer that feels strongly that HM is in the way of his peace and comfort?

Well, I don't know? But I do know that we bug the hell out of somebody. I'm not going to respond to this email because it always is bounced back, fake addy. So, here I am like CHARLIE VARIK, the last of the independents. Go see that movie, if you haven't, it's very good, Walter Mathau at his best.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2018 06:48 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing for sure. You're living rent free in somebody's head. How pathetic do you have to be to obsess this long about ... whatever?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2018 08:12 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Haha as long as it bothers someone out there that the doors are still open here... it warms my heart.

God bless us...everyone.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2018 04:17 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Who ever it is they got to have a sad life to worry about a bunch of old farts bullshiting each other. Think they might need to get on with there life and let it go.
No disrespect earthwalker just throwing everybody in the old fart club.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters